43

Chapter 43: A Little Sweet 43

    "Master Jiang, He She has been sentenced." Assistant Xu walked in with a file bag.

    In the morning, in the chairman's office of Jiang//'s Group, the old man leaned back in his chair and sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the row upon row of high-rise buildings. He was not very surprised when he heard the result, just like he had just learned that He She had added pheromones to Chu Yiqiao's medicine.

    It's just that the child was solved before he could do anything.

    "Well, don't let him go, it doesn't matter if he suffers in prison, if he dares to touch Jiang//, he should also have such a mentality that he must die." The old man said, remembering what he had told Assistant Xu to do: "You put Did you give the USB flash drive to Yiqiao?"

    "Yes." Assistant Xu replied.

    The old man hummed knowingly, without any emotion in his neutral tone, and asked, "Do you know where the young master is?"

    "Master Jiang, I received a courier from the young master this morning. It’s a document, and it’s for you.” Assistant Xu handed over the document bag in his hand: “But there’s been no news about the young master recently.” The

    old man took the document bag, opened it and said, “Check his Where did he go recently, including where did he spend money recently—" The moment he opened the file bag, the words on a dna report made his voice stop abruptly.

    His face turned pale, and his breathing began to become short of breath.

    Assistant Xu saw that Mr. Jiang's face was a little strange. Recently, the doctor told Mr. Jiang not to get angry. The problem of heart failure is not a joke: "Mr. Jiang, you should pay attention to your health. Help you solve it."

    "Go out first, let me calm down." The old man leaned on the back of the chair, closed his eyes to calm his sudden rapid breathing, and his heart hurt suddenly.

    How could Assistant Xu dare to let Master Jiang here alone: ​​"Master Jiang, how can I go out without worry when you are like this, do you need me to call a doctor to take a look for you?" The document that fell on the old man's hand, what made Jiang Grandpa's expression turned so bad all of a sudden.

    "Get out." The old man raised the volume.

    How dare Assistant Xu not go out: "I'll call the doctor first, and then I'll stand at the door, if you have anything to call me." After speaking, he took the door and left the office.

    The door closed slowly, the old man opened his eyes, and the hand holding the document trembled uncontrollably.

    These are two paternity test reports.

    The first copy:

    Appraiser: Jiang Mianhuai Chu Yiqiao

    The appraisal opinion is written at the end of the document:

    [denies the existence of parental relationship]

    The second copy:

    appraiser: Jiang Cheng Chu Yiqiao

    [supports the existence of parental relationship]

    Now it is sent to him He mercilessly uncovered his decades-old scars.

    The hand holding the report trembled uncontrollably.

    At this moment, the mobile phone on the side vibrated. It was an unfamiliar call. The old man took a deep breath to adjust himself, and then answered it.