61

Chapter 61: A Little Sweet 61

    During late repair time, the classroom in Class A was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop. Everyone was racing against the clock. Except for urgent matters, almost no students went outside the classroom.

    Even the penultimate and second in the last row are extraordinarily serious.

    The patrolling head teacher walked up to Luo Qingye and Jian Ze with his hands behind his back. Seeing that they were talking in a low voice, he looked up suspiciously and found that it was Luo Qingye who was giving a lecture to Jian Ze.

    "Find the area of ​​the section passing through point P and parallel to the bottom, then the key to this problem is to find the section passing P parallel to the bottom..." Luo Qingye drew the regular triangular pyramid on the topic on the draft paper.

    Jian Ze nodded clearly: "Ah, so that's how it is." The

    homeroom teacher nodded in relief. Class A is indeed Class A. The teacher will never need to worry about the self-study class. Go to other classes to have a look.

    When Luo Qingye saw the teacher in charge leave, he immediately put the draft paper on the bottom to the bottom, only to see that there was a piece of paper with three words "planning table" written on it.

    A total of 20,000 yuan is listed above.

    "Didn't my dad leave the hospital some time ago? He opened a pharmaceutical company, and then my cousin happened to be an administrator in the pharmaceutical warehouse. Recently, there is a shortage of porters. I have already told him that I have a friend He only has two hours at noon and two hours in the afternoon, can you make an exception and let him in. My brother said it's no problem, and I'll give you an hourly salary of 100." Jane saw the head teacher leave , He lowered his voice and hurriedly told Luo Qingye the information he had just received.

    "Thank you. If you have anything to do in the future, you can come to me directly."

    Jian Ze waved his hand: "It's just a small matter. And Brother Qiao helped my family a lot. My dad can leave the hospital this time and set up his own company. I have to thank Qiao Brother." Then he took out his phone from the drawer and sent a photo to Luo Qingye: "Hey, I'll send you the route I used to climb over the wall to buy food. It's absolutely smooth and safe, so you can go out with confidence. While helping you, remember to come back on time, I have prepared the bicycle for you, I will stop at the coffee shop in front of the school, you just go and ride it."

    As he spoke, he handed the key to Luo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye took the key and looked at Jian Ze in silence for a while, not knowing how to express the gratitude in his heart. He felt that his suffering in the first 18 years might end after meeting Chu Yiqiao. It turned out that it is true that bitterness comes first and then sweetness, and he began to become lucky.

    Jian saw what Luo Qingye wanted to say, and he patted Luo Qingye's arm with a smile: "I understand, if I can't get along well in the future, I'll be with you. If you give birth to an Omega, you can let me make a move."

      "It's okay to join me."   

      "Get lost." Luo Qingye spit out the word expressionlessly, and the emotion disappeared for a moment, and he dared to covet his baby, and there was no door: "I'm leaving, save me something for dinner "

     He didn't say too much to Jian Ze, they finished school at 4:10 in the afternoon, and now he is about to leave after school, and he has to come back before evening class.