27

Chapter 27

    Night falls is the beginning of luxury.

    The law of this world is that whoever has money will have a luxury, and there are different levels of luxury in this world.

    The Caesars Clubhouse is not in the city center, but its scale cannot be underestimated, even the existence of a landmark. The overall architectural style is retro-style Western architecture. The 100-story buildings all have 360-degree floor-to-ceiling windows. From the moment you step into the clubhouse, you can overlook the entire city. It is known as the world's richest club, gathering the Huaxia presidents of some of the world's top 500 Huaxia groups, and even a certain number of rich people on the Forbes list around the world.

    The Caesar Club is named after the Western name Caesar, as the name suggests, it is positioned as a leader, whether it is status or occupation, it is positioned at the top.

    Because not everyone is eligible to enter the Caesars Clubhouse.

    He She looked at the castle-like Caesars clubhouse not far away. He only heard that he was passing by, but he had no chance to get close to such a place. Suddenly he felt that he had known Chu Yiqiao for more than ten years, and this was the first time he was so close to Chu Yiqiao's background.

    Although he and Chu Yiqiao are classmates, the background of each student in that international school is also divided into grades. Naturally, only rich people can enter the school, but in this school, those who can stay in the top position , is no longer an existence measured by money.

    Not to mention that the largest shareholder of this school has now become Chu Yiqiao.

    "A She, have you smelled the pheromones on my body?"

    He She was stunned for two seconds, as if he was a little surprised that Chu Yiqiao would ask such a question, and he looked sideways at Chu Yiqiao who was driving.

    There was a blur of light and shadow on the car window, and the shadows cast on the delicate outline made him unable to see Yiqiao's expression clearly, except for the beautiful lip shape and the words that made his throat tighten.

    "Qiao, you can't just ask an alpha if he has smelled the pheromones on your body. You are an Omega, so talking to an alpha like this is nothing more than flirting."

    "Ah, is it?" It was the first time Chu Yiqiao heard such words. He really didn't know, but he didn't care too much: "It doesn't matter if you are a beta, so can you smell it?"

    He She was stuck in his throat by what Chu Yiqiao said, "It doesn't matter if you are a beta", and he had to bear the consequences of what he said. This is the price of being in close contact with Chu Yiqiao. The color of his downcast eyes darkened a little. Although he didn't smell Chu Yiqiao's pheromone, all he smelled was that little alpha's pheromone.

    Oolong sweet-scented osmanthus honey surrounds Chu Yiqiao's body, which is an expression of alpha possessing Omega openly.

    How childishly possessive, do you think such markings serve any purpose? The marks can be removed before the knots are completely formed.

    It's just that Chu Yiqiao didn't know if he couldn't smell it.

    "I can't smell it."

    "That's good." Chu Yiqiao said: "Although you said that the little guy doesn't fit me very well, he can really make me feel comfortable. Could it be that your machine is broken and the detection is wrong? Already?"

    "This machine is provided by your group, how can it be broken, that's right."

    "I want to test it again."