66

Chapter 66: A Little Sweet 66

    "Chu Yiqiao, you are the one who shouldn't be alive, you are a child who is not expected!!" Jiang Mianhuai roared unrelentingly behind him, like the last struggle, the wound on the leg dripped blood, the doctor Give him emergency treatment on the spot.

    "Put it away and put it on for me on a good day." Chu Yiqiao closed the ring box and asked Luo Qingye to take it. He turned his head to look at Jiang Mianhuai who was being suppressed by the police, and slowly stood up.

    His eyes have changed, from the Omega who only showed all his emotions to Luo Qingye, to the indifferent Chu Yiqiao in his eyes now.

    "Brother, what are you going to do?!" Luo Qingye wanted to hold Chu Yiqiao, but was held down by the doctor beside him.

    "Little brother, if you don't deal with this hand quickly, it will hurt to death for a while."

    Chu Yiqiao glanced at Luo Qingye: "I just went to say something, you obediently listen to the doctor."

    After speaking, he walked towards Jiang Mianhuai.

    Jiang Mianhuai was pinned down in embarrassment by several policemen, his hands were handcuffed behind his back, and the doctor treated humanely the wound on his calf shot by the sniper, but he was still struggling desperately, staring at the approaching Chu Yiqiao, It looks like he wants to eat people alive.

    "Be honest!" Xing Ke held Jiang Mianhuai to stop him from moving around, and frowned when he saw Chu Yiqiao coming over, thinking of what the man asked before, if he caught Jiang Mianhuai, he wouldn't want to come over and beat him up Someone: "Chu Yiqiao, I know you are very angry now, but you can't do anything. We still have to be law-abiding citizens."

    "Hit him?" Chu Yiqiao sneered: "Dirty my hand."

    Xing Ke still didn't let Chu Yiqiao get close to Jiang Mianhuai, and if he took care of the wound on the spot, he would take this scumbag away immediately, and he wouldn't deal with it so finely.

    The wooden warehouse injury on Jiang Mianhuai's leg had already paralyzed his sense of pain, and he was trembling all over. He stared at the approaching Chu Yiqiao, as if in his last obsession, and gnashed his teeth and shouted:

    "Chu Yiqiao..."

    "You just said that you once looked forward to my birth and gave me such a nice name because you fell in love with my mother, didn't you?" An embarrassing middle-aged man.

    The hatred accumulated over the years piled up on Jiang Mianhuai's face, leaving wrinkles one after another. Because of love and hatred, he walked step by step into the abyss where he could not turn back, and even became a heinous villain.

    It's ridiculous.

    Jiang Mianhuai met Chu Yiqiao's eyes without avoiding it, and became emotional again: "So what, she still lied to me, she lied to me that the child is mine, she lied to me for a whole ten years!!!"

    "It seems to be You are passionate." Chu Yiqiao responded indifferently: "The contract stated that within two years, as long as my mother can repay 1.5 billion, the marriage with you can be cancelled. This is a transaction, not a love between two people. Jiang Mianhuai, don’t you understand that you fell in love with my mother first, you violated the contract, you lost, don’t you understand the rules of the game where you are willing to bet and admit defeat?”

    “You can’t afford to lose, so you killed me Mother."

    Jiang Mianhuai tried to struggle to stand up, but was pushed back by Xing Ke.