49

Chapter 49: A Little Sweet 49

    Chu Yiqiao put down his phone.

    Luo Qingye saw that his expression was not right: "Brother, what's the matter? Is something wrong?"

    "My grandfather had an accident and is currently being rescued. The doctor issued a critical illness notice and asked me to sign it. You can go with me first." Let's go to the hospital."

    When Luo Qingye heard that the old man had an accident, his expression was slightly subtle, and he couldn't help but think of the cruel words he said to the old man at the gate of the ICU half a year ago: ——Old

    man, I hope you can still see me destroying your son in your lifetime , Destroy the Caesars Palace, destroy everything that caused Chu Yiqiao a little harm, I wish you a long life.

    Did the retribution come so quickly?

    Chu Yiqiao saw that Luo Qingye looked at him silently and thought he was unhappy, he held Luo Qingye's hand, squeezed it, and coaxed: "I know today is your birthday, but no matter how much I hate him, he will always be with you." I'm related by blood, if you don't want to accompany me, you can wait for me here, and I'll be back soon."

    Luo Qingye was stunned, he didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to coax him in turn, thinking that he didn't Can't spend your birthday with yourself, are you having trouble?

    "Brother, are you stupid?"

    Chu Yiqiao was suddenly pinched on the cheek, and looked at Luo Qingye in surprise.

    "This is your family, you have the right to deal with your family, don't ask me, and I'm not angry." Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao, who was caught off guard by pinching his cheek and showing surprise, his heart was itchy, and he leaned forward Kissed: "I'll go with you."

    "I thought you would be angry."

    "Am I such a stingy person? I'm still very tolerant when it comes to important matters." Luo Qingye put down his hands.

    Chu Yiqiao nodded seriously: "Well, stingy."

    Luo Qingye pulled the man into his arms and kissed him hard before letting go.

    "Look, cheapskate." Chu Yiqiao felt a little pain from being bitten on his lips, and he might have been bitten. He raised his hand to smooth his lapel, adjusted his glasses, turned and walked out: "It's still childish." ghost."

    Luo Qingye: "..." His name is really increasing.

    .

    "Jiang Ye has been suffering from severe myocardial infarction in recent years. Active treatment still cannot avoid complications and the condition of myocardial infarction continues to worsen. Acute vascular occlusion leads to necrosis of the myocardium in the area dominated by the blood vessels. During the process of myocardial contraction This part of the heart will be under relatively high pressure, causing the heart to rupture. Although it has been rescued, the situation is not optimistic, so we must be mentally prepared."

    Chu Yiqiao had no expression on his face when he heard what the doctor said. Through the glass, he Looking at the old man lying on the hospital bed in the ICU ward, with various intubation tubes falling on him, and various values ​​on the instrument still beating, I didn't feel much touched.

    The old man lying down was his grandfather, yes, but he was just a stranger related by blood, and besides Jiang Mianhuai, he was the person he hated the most.

    It was he who prevented himself from seeing his mother for the last time, and even had no chance to see his mother off on the last journey, and even shielded the villain who killed his mother.