23

Chapter 23: A Little Sweet 23

    In the training ground, the thin body on the ring erupted with vicious power. Standing in front of the strong Muay Thai coach, Luo Qingye gained the upper hand with decisive jabs. It was not evenly matched but crushed. attack.

    The muay thai coach was forced to retreat, and at the end Luo Qingye used his leg to harass the opponent's kicking technique. When he caught the coach's loophole, he quickly kicked the coach's vitals with his rear leg in an arc.

    The lethality and range of damage of this leg is even less likely to be the level that a beginner can achieve, it is decisive and deadly.

    The coach fell heavily on the ring, panting wildly. The incandescent lamp above his head was dazzling, and the young boy was standing in front of him against the light. His thin body was outlined by the halo, which was completely different from what he looked at. There was a terrifying and vicious power hidden in this body.

    The hair on Luo Qingye's forehead was soaked with sweat, and his cheeks were flushed after strenuous exercise. Chiguo's upper body was covered with thin sweat. During his panting, he could see thin muscle lines undulating, which did not seem to be the same as when he was wearing clothes. So thin, but powerfully lean.

    He looked down at the coach who was knocked down by him on the ring, lowered his head and bit off the glove with his teeth 'tearing', and said lightly: "Coach, let me go."

    His tone was not serious, but he seemed arrogant.

    "You kid is too ruthless." The muay thai coach is an alpha in his thirties. He has a professional background in boxing and is a very experienced player in the ring. After he stopped working as a professional, he became a personal trainer. The coach turned over and sat up from the ring. He looked at Luo Qingye with amazement in his eyes: "There is a big gap between our body and weight, but your strength is beyond my imagination, and your learning ability is also beyond my imagination. You can practice like this in just one week, have you practiced before?"

    "If you have fought with a black bear, it counts." The

    coach was stunned: "What?" His eyes fell on Luo Qingye's upper body, there was indeed something wrong Less scars, light or light.

    "I haven't practiced professionally, but I have to fight in order to survive." Luo Qingye took the gloves in his hands and sat down on the spot. He looked at the coach: "At that time, there were no gloves to protect the hands. If they were useless, they would be useless. Life."

    At this time, Luo Qingye was not the delicate little alpha in front of Chu Yiqiao, he was like a wild wolf full of vigilance and hostility, and would explode aggressive whenever someone approached.

    Alpha's genes are inherently superior, and no one is truly weak.

    Unless it's fake.

    The coach was suddenly puzzled, isn't this guy Chu Shao's younger brother? And how could there be such an encounter that doesn't sound very in line with the background? Fighting with a black bear? To live? Does the young master of a wealthy family need to consider such a realistic issue?

    "I heard you were brother's coach before?" Luo Qingye flipped his gloves.

    "Well, yes." The coach nodded.

    "Teaching hands-on like me?"

    "Muay Thai pays great attention to strength. Beginners naturally need to practice repeatedly adjusting the posture of hands and legs. Hands-on teaching is for sure. In addition, Chu Shao is an Omega, unlike alpha and beta That is relatively powerful, so naturally it needs more careful teaching."