59

Chapter 59: A Little Sweet 59

    "Mr. Chu, you need to sign this document—"

    "He's asleep, don't make such a loud noise."

    The moment Yuan Nian pushed the door in, he met Luo Qingye's warning eyes, before the word 'name' came out of his mouth. Stopping, looking down, he saw his boss Chu lying on Luo Qingye's lap and fell asleep, he silently pursed his lips.

    Luo Qingye covered the suit jacket on Chu Yiqiao who had just fallen asleep on his lap, so that Yuan Nian could not see Chu Yiqiao's sleeping appearance, then passed his knees and hugged him horizontally, and walked to the side lounge.

    Recently, Chu Yiqiao has become more and more lethargic. He has learned that this is a normal reaction during pregnancy. The most important thing is to maintain adequate sleep during this period. As long as it was a break at noon, he would come from Professor Xu to take a nap with Chu Yiqiao, lest the man would not be able to fall asleep again.

    Put Chu Yiqiao on the bed, took off his glasses and put them on the bedside table, bent down and carefully took off his shoes and socks, and covered him with the quilt.

    He stared at the sleeping Chu Yiqiao, a smile appeared in his eyes, and finally he put a kiss on the forehead.

    After feeling relieved, I left the lounge.

    Luo Qingye gently closed the door of the lounge, put away all the tenderness on his face, and returned to his expressionless face, he walked to Chu Yiqiao's office and sat down.

    "Didn't I say it, don't talk about work during his rest time, this is the last time I remind you, put the documents here first." Luo Qingye's tone was indifferent, with a sense of irresistible oppression, After speaking, he took out the test paper that he hadn't finished writing and continued to study the questions.

    An annoyed look appeared on Yuan Nian's face, he almost forgot that Mr. Chu couldn't delay his rest now. Then when he saw Luo Qingye finished speaking and began to write questions, he suddenly had a feeling that it was difficult to overlap with the role just now, which almost made him forget that Luo Qingye was still a high school dog.

    But I have to say that Mr. Chu's alpha is really an existence that should not be underestimated, and his learning ability is beyond his imagination. As long as business matters are not particularly professional, they can be absorbed quickly.

    More importantly, one dares to teach and let go, and the other dares to learn and practice.

    Just as he was putting the documents on the desk, there was a knock on the door.

    Luo Qingye raised his eyes in response: "Please come in."

    The person who opened the door was Xing Ke.

    "Uncle Police C?"

    Xing Ke was left speechless by Luo Qingye's title, and he walked in: "Just in time, I have something to ask you, Assistant Yuan may need to avoid it."

    Walking to the desk, his eyes fell on Luo Qingye 's hand On the test paper, I raised my eyebrows.

    Luo Qingye covered the test paper collection: "Brother Yuan, you go out first."

    Seeing Team Xing's sudden arrival, Yuan Nian had a vague premonition in his heart, but he could only suppress his doubts and nodded, took the door and left.

    The door closed and the office fell silent.

    The two alphas looked at each other silently, not fighting each other.