62

Chapter 62: A Little Sweet 62

    "Mr. Chu, we have vacated the No. 1 warehouse for the third-phase vaccine test drug. In order to support the research and development work of the Yinhe Research Institute, our company will fully cooperate with your deployment, Mr. Chu, to smoothly promote the third-phase vaccine.

    " Thank you for your hard work."

    Chu Yiqiao walked into the drug warehouse, looked around at the scale of the self-built warehouse, and nodded with satisfaction: "Very good, it has been able to develop into such a scale in just half a year, and it is indeed my favorite partner. , take me to see where the Phase III vaccine trial medicine is placed."

    "It's at the Yinliang Depot." Jian Qi took a step ahead and took Chu Yiqiao to the Yinliang Depot.

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes fell on Jian Qi in front of him, his expression was subtle and subtle, why did he seem to smell his own alpha on Jian Qi's body? He looked sideways at Yuan Nian and waved at them.

    Yuan Nian immediately went to Chu Yiqiao's side and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong, Mr. Chu?"

    "I seem to smell the pheromone from Ono."

    Yuan Nian was puzzled: "How could the young master be here? He's at school, is he ?" President Chu, do you miss him too much?"

    Chu Yiqiao thought the same, how could Luo Qingye appear here, that guy should be at school.

    "This area is where the Phase III vaccines are stored. Starting next week, the vaccines will be distributed to volunteer test sites in major hospitals." Jian Jian raised his finger and pointed to the large shelf in front of him.

    When Chu Yiqiao walked in, there were workers and machines carrying out the work.

    He looked up and saw a very young worker sitting on the elevator with a medicine box. This height is not short. Although the worker is safe sitting on the elevator, it still looks pretty good without any safety measures. Dangerously, he said subconsciously:

    "Comrade, please be careful."

    Then he saw the worker who was putting the medicine box tremble.

    "Okay."

    Chu Yiqiao frowned slightly.

    This worker's voice is like a duck's, so get angry.

    Passing by the elevator and walking towards Jianji, just as the elevator was slowly descending, he inadvertently caught a glimpse of the white shoes worn by the workers, and doubts appeared in his eyes.

    Jian Qi glanced at Luo Qingye above him, and felt that this guy was really short-sighted, and he wanted to criticize him later.

    The conversation below gradually faded away, Luo Qingye's back on the elevator was already drenched.

    He stretched out his head to look at the group of people who had gone away, and he was relieved when he found that Chu Yiqiao was no longer visible, and patted his heart with lingering fear.

    "Scared me to death..." I

    never thought that Chu Yiqiao would come here, and this place has become the drug warehouse of the Yinhe Research Institute, so would he dare to come?

    If Chu Yiqiao knew that he dared to skip class without breaking his legs.

    And how embarrassing it is to be known.

    Putting back the few remaining medicine boxes on the elevator, he looked at the words of the third phase of the barrier agent one after another on the box, and couldn't help but feel proud of his wife. Maybe hold back my wife again.