28

Chapter 28: A Little Sweet 28

    No. 2 obviously didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to say that. The professional smile was so momentarily stiff. He would become bigger, but smaller. The conditions really didn't allow it.

    And also sao.

    Chu Yiqiao didn't want to make things difficult for these people. He looked away, not wanting to stay here for a second: "He She, let's go." He turned and walked out of the so-called training hall.

    Just as he turned around, a burst of dizziness suddenly struck.

    Before he could react, He She supported his shoulders, and He She's steady voice rang in his ears: "It's okay, I'm behind you, can I stand firm?"

    "...Oh, I can." It was only for a moment Chu Yiqiao soon recovered from the dizziness. He glanced sideways at He She's hand on his shoulder, and wanted to shake off what was going on: "Let's go."

    He She looked at Chu Yiqiao pan The red ears did not speak again.

    Sure enough, the differentiation was too late and too pure, and he didn't realize what he was like now.

    Seeing the situation, the manager followed up immediately: "Do you want to see our other halls?

    " He was able to hide so deeply without being exposed. Thinking back to the Omega lying on the bed, it seems that one is willing to take money to beat people and the other is willing to spend money to be beaten.

    And the trainer seems to love his profession very much.

    What kind of role did the disappeared person play in the palace?

    Did Jiang Mianhuai use the Caesars Palace for anything else besides engaging in phoenixes?

    "Yes, my lord, the trainers in our training hall are all in the role of dom. They uphold the principle of supremacy of spirit, happiness and happiness, and refuse physical harm. They can not only let the guests experience the pleasure, but also relieve them of physical and mental pressure. It is the exclusive secret of the Caesars Palace Training Center."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled silently, whoring c is just whoring c, and he said it so grandiosely.

    "Maybe the prince wants to see something more exciting?" The manager pointed to another door not far away, and he said a few words softly with his hands on the invisible intercom next to his ear, and the door not far away slowly opened.

    In an instant, the scene of a dinner party came into view, with gorgeous crystal lights on the ceiling, and an absurd scene of group splits, and the sound blocked by the soundproof door was completely exposed. Every corner, overlapping, tearing, even a human/// body feast is served on the table.

    The waiter in a tuxedo placed the food on the people on the table, with a smile on his face, and the faint touch of his hands made people tremble.

    "Don't move, or I will punish you, Mr. Li."

    What else is Mr. Zhang, Mr. Li, all kinds of surnames are in this kind of banquet, including alpha, omega and even beta. The absurdity that comes is all well-known existences from all walks of life, and many of them have familiar faces.

    The pheromones are mixed and entangled, and other smells fill the space, playing the unsightly feast game without any consideration.

    He She keenly caught other smells. He glanced at Chu Yiqiao, but found that Chu Yiqiao's face remained unchanged, as if he couldn't feel anything, at most, his ears were red. That's right, Chu Yiqiao couldn't smell it, and his body had a delayed reaction to these pheromones, but he was still worried that these gases had aphrodisiac properties.