53

Chapter 53: A Little Sweet 53

    "I'm his husband!"

    Xing Ke looked at Luo Qingye's sullen and possessive eyes, and the alpha pheromone on his body was like a wolf ready to go, rushing towards his face fiercely and powerfully, and he frowned: "You didn't use the blocker?"

    Chu Yiqiao immediately covered Luo Qingye's mouth, blamed this guy with his eyes for releasing pheromone outside, and then blocked Luo Qingye behind: "Xing team, the children at home are not sensible, don't you Mind."

    Luo Qingye felt aggrieved when he saw Chu Yiqiao stare at him, his brows drooped, but he still kissed Chu Yiqiao's palm to tell people not to be angry.

    Chu Yiqiao: "..."

    "Why didn't you inject the blocker?" Xing Ke looked at Luo Qingye's expression becoming serious, and scolded: "Don't you know that the crowd is now strictly controlled to release pheromone at will? Once something happens He will be held criminally responsible!"

    Luo Qingye immediately hugged Chu Yiqiao, pretending to be afraid that the case was so fierce that he frightened others and was afraid. "

    Just as he hugged Chu Yiqiao's neck to protect him, he touched Chu Yiqiao's high body temperature, and frowned.

    He had a fever again?

    He took someone's body temperature before Chu Yiqiao woke up in the morning. It was a normal body temperature.

    During the seven days of the estrus period, Chu Yiqiao had a fever once, but the temperature dropped again soon. Afterwards, he asked Yuan Nian to contact a reliable doctor and planned to treat Chu Yiqiao after the estrus period. A full-body examination.

    He was afraid that what happened before would happen again . His

    eyes fell on Xing Ke in front of him, and he restrained his pheromones to the extent that he could cover Chu Yiqiao. After all, it is still impossible to ensure that Chu Yi After Qiao has him, will he have a rejection reaction to other alphas?

    Chu Yiqiao felt that Luo Qingye's pheromones covered him lightly, like a protective cover, blocking Xing Ke's attacks for him. Pheromone. Although Xing Ke did not release pheromone, the alpha aura is still very strong.

    It was a little uncomfortable, but it was a little better when Luo Qingye was by his side.

    Facing Xing Ke's serious questioning sample, he naturally protects his alpha.

    Back then, because he reported the case to Xing Ke many times, he said that there was no evidence and he could not file the case. He was young and didn't understand that he had quarreled with Xing Ke many times. It's just that the most critical evidence is missing, which is the evidence of Jiang Mianhuai's murder.

    Now that this evidence is in his hands, as long as it is handed over, Jiang Mianhuai will undoubtedly be sentenced to death.

    And Xing Ke's upright character was also what he hated the most before, but now he really needs the captain to help him catch Jiang Mianhuai.

    "Put away the pheromones and don't put them indiscriminately." Chu Yiqiao shook Luo Qingye's hand around his shoulders: "Captain Xing, he and I belong to the group of people who have failed blockers because of our compatibility. I have heard it. So now I have completely marked the blocker with him and need to re-inject the blocker, I am sorry to cause trouble to you."

    Xing Ke's eyes fell on Chu Yiqiao's hand, and there was a faint look at the bottom of his eyes: " Chu Yiqiao, didn't you say that you can't get close to Alpha? Why now... this is?"