45

Chapter 45: A Little Sweet 45

    "Are you still dizzy now?" the

    doctor asked Chu Yiqiao, and at the same time, he was under the pressure of the alpha on the side, as if he would ask Omega about the injury during the consultation, feeling like he was sitting on pins and needles.

    "A little bit, it doesn't affect much." Chu Yiqiao replied.

    "How could it not be affected?" Luo Qingye supported the corner of the table with one hand, looked down at Chu Yiqiao, and questioned in his eyes: "That dump truck hit the rear of the car so hard, I watched your head hit it , can it be unaffected?"

    Chu Yiqiao glanced up at Luo Qingye, with something indescribable, but ignored it.

    "Do you want to vomit?" the doctor asked again.

    "No." Chu Yiqiao replied: "I was a little dizzy when I hit it, but I'm fine now.

    " With a bit of threat: "Do you want to be hospitalized?"

    Doctor: "..."

    Chu Yiqiao: "..." This guy is having a crazy day today.

    The doctor felt that there seemed to be some subtle atmosphere flowing between the pair of AO. Could it be a quarrel? So he smiled and said, "It is recommended to have a CT scan here, just in case."

    "Don't you need a full-body checkup? What can a CT scan find out?"

    Chu Yiqiao couldn't bear it anymore, he pulled Luo Qingye: " Don't make a fuss and trouble the doctor." Then he warned him not to have another convulsion with his eyes.

    "Do a full-body examination." Luo Qingye held Chu Yiqiao's hand to prevent him from struggling. He met the doctor's eyes and exerted alpha pressure with his eyes: "By the way, help us do a fit check."

    Chu Yiqiao was startled when he heard this.

    The doctor was also confused: "I'm an emergency department here. This fit check may go to the ABO examination department, but I can issue a bill for you here. Just take the bill and go directly to the toll office to pay the bill."

    "Okay."

    The doctor gave a bill to Luo Qingye, and Luo Qingye went directly to pay the bill.

    From the back, he looks anxious.

    Chu Yiqiao watched Luo Qingye striding out in silence, feeling a bit puzzled by the feeling of being too caring.

    "Is this your alpha?" The

    doctor's words brought Chu Yiqiao back to his senses, but the question made him hesitate a little: "It's... so."

    "Is your alpha always in this state recently?"

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned: "Huh? What do you mean?" The

    doctor said, "His pheromone seems to be a little anxious, maybe the susceptible period has arrived."

    "Susceptible period?"

    "Well, alpha's susceptible period will Let the alpha's mood change drastically, more irritable and impatient than usual, worry about gains and losses, and even have a bad temper. Especially in front of his own Omega, the stronger the alpha is, the more obvious this is. The alpha in this period lacks a sense of security, and all his His performance is all about gaining attention and eager to get Omega's caress. It's like he said he wants to do a compatibility check with you, which is also a sign of his uneasiness."