60

Chapter 60: A Little Sweet 60

    "What you want to tell me is that I'm ready to be a widow?"

    Luo Qingye sensed that Chu Yiqiao was angry, and looked at Chu Yiqiao who just woke up with sleepy eyes and a look of resentment. Xing Keshi is firm and decisive. He knows that he is undoubtedly taking risks by doing so, but he will not do things that are not sure.

    He walked towards Chu Yiqiao: "Brother, you hear about me first, I just—"

    "Just stand there, come here after you think about it, or don't come here." Chu Yiqiao said indifferently.

    You have to know how complicated he was when he stood at the door and heard Luo Qingye say that, as much as he wanted to tear Jiang Mianhuai into pieces. If it weren't for the legal society, he might have done tit for tat.

    He has endured enough for many years.

    If the old man hadn't turned himself in, I'm afraid Jiang Mianhuai would be the most carefree person in this life. Why do people who do wrong things always have more freedom than innocent people.

    Luo Qingye didn't know whether to laugh or cry. How did this sound so familiar? He compromised and raised his hands to his ears with a serious expression: "I swear, I have absolutely no intention of hiding anything from you. I will never hide anything from you as I said. Just now Team Xing said that Jiang Mianhuai placed a death order on the dark web to broadcast my death process live. As I said, we can live as we normally do. Jiang Mianhuai absolutely dare not appear rashly, he will definitely be caught if he appears."

    "Report to the leader, I'm done talking, can I go over?"

    Xing Ke on the side: "..." I was offended, I couldn't bear it.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye silently. It was impossible for him not to be worried about Luo Qingye's thoughts. Jiang Mianhuai was already locked in to threaten him with Jiang Mianhuai. It was impossible for him to expose Luo Qingye to the public under such circumstances In the public eye and in view, he couldn't bear the risk of losing Luo Qingye.

    "Is there no other way?" He asked Xing Ke: "It would be too dangerous to let Ono act arbitrarily while knowing this situation."

    Luo Qingye walked to Chu Yiqiao's side, carefully glanced at his expression, saw that the person didn't seem to want to say what he wanted, so he helped him on the shoulder, and then led him to the sofa to sit down.

    Xing Ke directly ignored the small movements of shielding the two people: "Brake with stillness, and respond to changes with the same. The more you can't panic at this time, let Jiang Mianhuai notice it. If you let him know that you are afraid, he will only be more excited. His The purpose is to make you fear and make you afraid, so it's like Luo Qingye said, you can live as you usually do, and we will send someone to watch."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Xing Ke expressionlessly.

    Xing Ke is no stranger to Chu Yiqiao's eyes. When Chu Yiqiao reported Jiang Mianhuai's murder, but there was no evidence, he could only arrest Jiang Mianhuai for interrogation, but because of insufficient evidence, he had to let him go within 24 hours. .

    At that time, Chu Yiqiao looked at him with such eyes.

    Do not trust them.

    "Xing Ke, can I still trust you?" Chu Yiqiao said in a serious tone, "This time, what I'm asking is not whether you can catch Jiang Mianhuai, but whether you can protect my alpha."

    "Yes." Xing Ke replied firmly : "Please believe in our task force, we have enough confidence." There is only

    one opportunity left.