71

Chapter 71: A Little Sweet 71

    The two of them weren't really enjoying themselves, but there was nothing they could do. The two-day long-distance relationship could only be endured reluctantly.

    Luo Qingye watched Chu Yiqiao leaning against the bathtub and enjoying himself comfortably, and began to hate himself for five years before graduation: "Honey, I really want to be by your side now." Then he was worried that Chu Yiqiao was in the bathtub Falling asleep in the bed: "Don't fall asleep, don't soak for so long if I'm not by your side."

    "By the way, I just saw a boy who looks exactly like you in the square." Chu Yiqiao suddenly remembered what he wanted to say What, he sat up, the water in the bathtub splashed slightly, and looked at Luo Qingye in the video: "You really look exactly the same, but he is a little thinner than you."

    "You actually look at other men?!" Luo Qingye Suddenly a little annoyed, anyone who hears his lover mentioning other men afterward will be angry: "You still look at it so carefully? You even know that he is thinner than me. Are you thinking me crazy?"

    "It's true , he looks exactly like you. Just like our family, you have a mole on the tip of your nose." Chu Yiqiao thought of the mole on the young man's nose: "He said his name was Luo Qingwen, and his English name was Elio.

    " Frowning, he pulled a tissue and wiped his hands: "Is the name so similar to mine?"

    "You said, we don't have twin genes in our family. Anyway, my family doesn't have any. The only possibility is you." Chu Yiqiao from Standing up in the bathtub, the water droplets on his body let slip, he walked to the mirror and took off the bathrobe: "At that time, the police said that you were probably brought in from Switzerland, did you say that your family would be here Here, you have a twin brother."

    Luo Qingye followed the dripping water, inch by inch.

    This beautiful back and narrow waist is really terrible.

    Chu Yiqiao fastened the belt of the bathrobe, and then picked up the mobile phone that was on the side. He saw Luo Qingye in the video staring at him, and chuckled, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

    "No Eat it." Luo Qingye will turn off the projection screen and stick the phone in front of himself, as if he was in close contact with Chu Yiqiao: "I'm not full."

    The big loyal dog alpha acted coquettishly, and Chu Yiqiao couldn't stand it.

    He bowed his head and kissed: "Wait for Friday."

    Hearing this soft kiss, Luo Qingye had already started thinking about what he would do when he saw Chu Yiqiao on Friday: "That Friday night, you also have to remember to wear only your bathing suit. The robe is waiting for me, remember, just wear the bathrobe."

    Just now I watched Chu Yiqiao put on the bathrobe.

    Only wearing bathrobes.

    He likes it very much.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye with a smile in his eyes: "Okay."

    When he walked out of the bathroom, he put his mobile phone on the bar and chatted with Luo Qingye while drinking red wine.

    "He really looks exactly like you, playing the violin in the square, and that song was written by my mother." Chu Yiqiao poured the sober red wine into a goblet: "I checked that song , it has not been published, that is to say, no one except my mother will know this song."

    "Could it be that you heard it wrong?" Luo Qingye saw that Chu Yiqiao wanted to drink red wine, and knew that it was this man's habit. Before going to bed at night, you have to drink two sips before you can fall asleep: "You can only take two sips."