25

Chapter 25

    It was still early when I got home, and the first thing Chu Yiqiao did when he entered the door was to check the wounds on Luo Qingye's body. He didn't know if he didn't take off his clothes to check.

    Although it is not a large area, it has many places, and it looks particularly ferocious on the thin and cold white skin.

    "Come here and sit down." Chu Yiqiao took the trauma medicine and sat on the sofa, and asked Luo Qingye to sit beside him and motioned to give him the medicine.

    Luo Qingye sat obediently in front of Chu Yiqiao without saying anything, with his back facing Chu Yiqiao, trying to make himself look pitiful.

    As long as it can make Chu Yiqiao feel more distressed, what he does is worthwhile, and it can also show that Chu Yiqiao still has him in his heart.

    Chu Yiqiao poured the medicine into the palm of his hand, rubbed the wound medicine to warm it up, and was about to apply it to Luo Qingye, when several message boxes popped up on the phone he put aside.

    ——Young Master Chu, you asked me to teach your younger brother. I have nothing to teach him. He can completely hold me down and beat me. It looks like he has practiced it. He is very ruthless and has a clear understanding of the deadly position.

    ——In the afternoon practice, he fought with Jian Ze. I don't know if you know Jian Ze. He is the young master of Jian's family in Beicheng Medical Technology Group. I think Mr. Chu, you don't have to worry too much about him being bullied, it's better for you to worry more about not being provoked by others.

    Chu Yiqiao's movement of rubbing his palms came to an abrupt end, have you practiced it? Very ruthless?

    He stared at Luo Qingye's back thoughtfully. Although there were many bruises, his gaze followed the thin spine of his back, as if he had found something half-closed.

    This youthful body has been covered with a thin layer of lines since when, the arms, back, waist and abdomen look really thin, but the lines are smooth and tight, which is not what I saw more than a month ago. That thinness, the current thinness contains strength.

    I don't know if it's his illusion, but he seems to have grown taller this month.

    It's just that Luo Qingye's small body can beat his muay thai coach back then? He had naturally seen that Jian Ze before, it was indeed very tall, Luo Qingye could also hold people down and beat him?

    Where did this injury come from? Then what happened to crying so aggrieved and saying that he was bullied?

    Suddenly thinking of a possibility, he continued to rub the wound medicine in his palm to warm up, then covered Luo Qingye's bruise with his palm, and rubbed vigorously.

    "Ah!" Luo Qingye couldn't help crying out after being pressed so hard, he turned his head to look at Chu Yiqiao in astonishment, the anger in his eyes had just appeared for two seconds, when he saw Chu Yiqiao's expressionless face Afterwards, she immediately fell back, turning into a pitiful look:

    "...Brother, try harder, it hurts."

    "How can you loosen the blood without using force?" Chu Yiqiao caught Luo Qingye's fleeting anger, It's like a cat whose tail is blown by stepping on it. Does this guy have a temper, or did he underestimate this guy and push away the bruise without mercy: "So you still know it hurts."

    If you can beat it, why get all over it Injury, is it intentional? To win your own sympathy? Why do you do this?

    ——Do you think that this alpha has no intentions because he is a minor? I let him approach you. Do you just trust him like that!