69

Chapter 69: A Little Sweet 69

    "Why are you here?" Luo Qingye didn't care about so many people, stretched out his long arms to caress the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck and bowed his head to kiss them.

    "Big Daddy!!"

    Completely ignoring the two who were still bouncing around and looking around for a hug.

    "The plane will go to Switzerland in a while to discuss a project. This time I will take Koko and Yuan Nian with me. I can't take the child with me, so I will send it to you first." Chu Yiqiao raised his chin slightly to meet his kiss, and after the kiss, he never let it go. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Luo Qingye. He saw someone wearing a sleeveless jersey showing strong arms: "Wearing so little is eye-catching? Do you like to hear them scream?"

    Luo Qingye seemed to hear the displeasure in Chu Yiqiao's tone, Laughing deeper, he bent down, picked up the children one by one, and then leaned into Chu Yiqiao's ear and said,

    "I don't like them, I just like to listen to you."

    Chu Yiqiao adjusted his glasses while listening.

    Luo Qingye had a panoramic view of Chu Yiqiao's slightly red ears.

    "Big Daddy, you stink!" Zuo Gu was the most clingy to Luo Qingye, and just when he wanted to hug him, he could smell the smell of sweat on his father's body, with a disgusted expression on his milky face, he turned his head and looked at Luo Qingye. Chu Yiqiao stretched out his hand: "I want daddy to hug me, but daddy smells good."

    "You can't hug daddy." You Pan is the most clingy to Chu Yiqiao. : "Father is mine."

    After speaking, he hugged Chu Yiqiao.

    "Father is mine too." Zuo Gu blushed when he heard You Pan say this, and he didn't dare to speak loudly, as if he was angry with himself, he flicked his short hands from side to side, muttered, and then hugged him aggrieved Live with your own big daddy.

    The two brothers look almost identical, and the only thing that can distinguish them is that one has a mole on the nose and the other does not, and their personalities are completely different.

    There is a mole on the tip of Zuo Gu's nose, and his face is more fleshy than Right Pan's. He has a better personality and is not so coquettish. Knowing that he is an older brother, he will give way to his younger brother, and he will not make loud noises.

    You Pan is thinner, but has a very coquettish and domineering personality. He doesn't consider other people's feelings when he wants something, and grabs it directly, even if it's a small thing. If he doesn't get it, he will make trouble.

    "If you two continue to quarrel, I'll sell you both later." Luo Qingye refused to let You Pan pull him over to hug Chu Yiqiao, and hugged him back forcefully. He looked at these two little guys who were about to quarrel at every turn, with a strict education attitude: "Little mouth?"

    Looking left and right, seeing his big dad suddenly so fierce, he immediately became honest, raised his hand, and made a movement of zipping in front of his mouth: "Don't talk."

    "Now you two play a game of not talking, if You can hold on, I will buy toys for you tonight." Luo Qingye looked down at the two brothers in his arms: "If you can, raise your hand to signal." Looking left and right, he lowered his

    head and dared not look at Luo Qingye, but they all stretched out in unison . The fleshy hands, carefully, compared ok.

    "Now go by yourself." Luo Qingye bent down and put the two brothers down. Although his attitude was very stern and tough, he finally stretched out his hand for the two brothers to hold his hand.