79

Chapteer 79

    BO conduction agent has entered the second phase tonight, which requires a lot of manpower and material support.

    Another new group of graduate students entered the laboratory of Peking University. As the preparatory researchers of Yinhe Research Institute, everyone has high expectations and pride. This is the place where the greatest research on barrier agents of this century was born. The large research room also means that it is not far from the Milky Way Research Institute.

    Luo Qingye, as the leader of this group of graduate students, is leading them to introduce the laboratory.

    "Senior Brother Luo is so handsome. He looks so lethal, but he doesn't seem to smile very much."

    "If someone has an Omega, he just smiles at his own Omega. This answer has been spread in the capital for many years. His wife still As for Dr. Chu of the Milky Way Research Institute, the peerless beauty who gave us a class last time, don’t think about them, they are perfect for you!”

    “I’ll just talk about it.”

    Just passing by the laboratory, everyone led the team at the front Luo Qingye stopped in his tracks, and everyone followed his line of sight and landed on the man who was doing experiments inside the glass wall of the laboratory. This position happened to be facing them sideways.

    The man was wearing silver-rimmed glasses and a white coat. He was bent over and fiddled with the microscope with his slender white hands. He was so focused that he didn't notice the group of people outside.

    Looking from the side, although you can't see the front face, but the perfect and exquisite jaw line, the Adam's apple in the neck is slightly moving, this movement alone can make people pleasing to the eye, not to mention the man's figure.

    The overly wide white coat can still outline the lines, and the slight bending movement leaves a curve on the back of the white coat. The hem of the clothes is more than halfway, and the overly slender legs are wrapped under the suit trousers, so that the trousers are slightly exposed, and the looming ankles are white. Dazzling.

    Whether it is the side face, hands, waist, or ankles, people have to sigh:

    this man in a white coat and ascetic glasses is simply the embodiment of sin and beauty.

    "Dr. Chu, I saw Xiao Luo."

    Chu Yiqiao was looking at the BO hormone cell combination. He was taken aback when he heard what his research assistant said. He turned his eyes sideways, and when he saw who it was, his eyes rippled , The corners of the lips are slightly sunken.

    Eyes facing each other across the glass wall.

    Everyone watched the man's cold and indifferent face suddenly burst into a smile. Under the stacking of all the cold elements, this smile seemed to illuminate the laboratory.

    Luo Qingye took out his hand in his pocket, stared at Chu Yiqiao, put his thumb on his lips and kissed him, then smiled, and pointed his thumb at Chu Yiqiao across the air.

    Chu Yiqiao supported the microscope with one hand, and made the same movement as Luo Qingye with the other hand.

    The two looked at each other with a smile and didn't say a word. This action was like a little secret between them. Even though there was space and distance, they still carried compliments to each other and silently carried strong love for each other. meaning.

    Luo Qingye put down his hands and looked at his younger brothers and sisters, and his gaze returned to indifferent after leaving Chu Yiqiao: "Let's go, I will continue to show you other laboratories." Once the