47

Chapter 47: A Little Sweet 47

    Fisherman's Wharf Fishing boats and cargo ships are all docked on the shore. It is now a fishing ban period. Fishing boats cannot go to sea. Only cargo ships are driving on the sea, and one of the gorgeous white cruise ships that is particularly conspicuous has become an eye-catching presence on the sea.

    They were standing right in front of the cruise ship.

    "Alone?"

    "Do you see anyone behind me?"

    Chu Yiqiao stood in front of his Baiyueguang, looking at the man wearing a fisherman hat and mask in front of him, he knew it was an alpha as soon as he approached, and he was aggressive. The smell of pheromones made him feel pungent, but it was not difficult to approach, after all, he had been thoroughly marked by Luo Qingye.

    There are alpha pheromones protecting him.

    Feel safe.

    "Give me the key to the boat." Holding the USB flash drive in one hand, Bai Chuan reached out to Chu Yiqiao with the other, his eyes showing vigilance: "Don't play tricks on me, I can turn these videos into viruses in a second Invade all electronic devices."

    Chu Yiqiao said indifferently: "Key? I don't need to open the boat."

    Bai Chuan suddenly felt choked, these rich people really said: "Oh, stop talking nonsense, want to Get the video back and let me go now."

    "Only my people can sail out of the port, the captain is on board, he will take you out, you can go up." Chu Yiqiao smiled and raised his hand.

    Bai Chuan took back the USB flash drive in his hand, took out his mobile phone and held it up in front of Chu Yiqiao, his eyes were a little suspicious: "Don't play tricks on me, as long as my USB flash drive is inserted into the mobile phone, these videos will be sent to every electronic device immediately. !!"

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes fell on Bai Chuan's hand, caught the trembling of this hand, and couldn't help but chuckled, "I'm in a hurry? Then why didn't you come to me earlier, because you don't need to worry if your interests are not affected. Really? I heard that Jiang Mianhuai abandoned you and ran away? Now threatening me with this is a desperate situation?"

    "Don't confuse me with him!" Bai Chuan suddenly raised his voice: "I'm not like him. I'm stupid and crazy. There's a father behind me covering the sky with his hands. I don't have anything. I just want to live now. I know you care Luo Qingye, otherwise you wouldn't have come to me. So I can assure you that all the videos are in it. I am responsible for the entire security system and monitoring of Caesars Palace. As long as you can send me away safely, I will give it to you. You, there will be things you want in here, including Jiang Mianhuai's."

    Hearing this, Chu Yiqiao felt that it was indeed something that could be exchanged, but standing still made his back ache: "How about we go up and talk?"

    Bai Chuan's eyes were full . It was a bit weird, as if he felt that Chu Yiqiao was playing with him, but now he can use Jiang Mianhuai's handle to Chu Yiqiao as a bargaining chip, and there is nothing else. He must not be caught, and Jiang Mianhuai threw it to him He must not take the blame for his dirty work.

    "Just chatting here, if I say I won't lie to you, I will definitely not lie to you. I'm different from Jiang Mianhuai."

    Chu Yiqiao looked around and there was nothing to rely on. If he had known, he should have asked someone to lower the stairs first. , was so good that he could still sit for a while, but he had no choice but to give up before it was too late. The business was important, and he reached out his hand to Bai Chuan: "Give me the video, and then you get on the boat."