74

Chapter 74: A Little Sweet 74

    "Okay, I won't touch it." Luo Qingwen quickly grabbed Chu Yiqiao's hand, raised it to signal not to touch it, but he felt a little uncomfortable seeing Luo Qingye's attitude of resistance and disgust towards him, and he naturally understood why his twin brother was so disgusted They: "...Can we really not talk about it?

    " Yes ."

    "If you feel that your parents owe you something, then scold them instead of letting us know that you are still alive when we meet, and leaving us to think about it but not letting us see you." Luo Qingwen saw that Luo Qingye was about to leave. The volume was raised: "Mom has been really difficult these years. She feels that losing you is a painful thing. She can't accept this fact until now. I saw her smile for the first time when I knew you were still alive. I know you There is resentment, maybe you have had a bad life these years, so tell us, okay?"

    Luo Qingye squatted down, he looked at the snowy road not far away with a blank expression, his thin lips were slightly parted, and his jawline was squeezed by force. He tightened it tightly, but closed it again, adjusted his breathing, then turned around slowly, his eyes fell on the so-called younger brother who was born almost exactly like him in front of him.

    He naturally knew that he could be sure that this was his relative without a DNA test, but so what.

    "Okay, do you want to hear it? Then let me tell you, it's best to record it, so that you don't remember it. You go back and tell them. My past life was very bad. I was bullied by older people in the orphanage. I was forced to work by the unscrupulous headmaster, and even had to take care of five or six children who were still babbling. I ate their leftovers without a bite of hot food. I was sold into a YHSQ place when I was thirteen Every day, everything is monitored, eating and drinking water is listening to unbearable audio, forced to entertain those so-called rich people, and put my life to perform life and death with wild beasts, I am afraid every day when I will die. "

    Luo Luo Qingye said word by word, with Luo Qingwen's unbelievable look reflected in his eyes: "What's the use of telling you, can it make me forget, can it make the hurt I have suffered be erased? No, I said I only hate you once at a time. So if I tell you now, it will only make me hate you more."

    "Dear younger brother, you are living a good life, living a glamorous life, while your elder brother was bullied in another country because he couldn't eat or wear clothes, and even lived worse than a dog. Are you satisfied!"

    After speaking, he pulled Chu Yi Qiaotou left without looking back.

    Luo Qingwen's figure on the snowy road became smaller and smaller until he could no longer see him.

    The two slowly slid down the terrain with a gentle slope.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye sliding in front of him, because the slope was gentle and could go straight down, he just looked at Luo Qingye's back, and he could feel the backlog in silence just from the back Anger, the almost vindictive words just now were almost grievances.

    It was hard for him to hear.

    ——Dear younger brother, you are living a very good life, living a glamorous life, while your elder brother, in another country, was bullied for poor food and clothing, and even lived worse than a dog. Are you satisfied!

    His alpha still felt wronged in his heart.

    How long will it take him to calm down from such grievances.

    Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the skiers descending quickly on the long snow track behind him. It may be that novices can't turn. The slope above is very steep and the speed is extremely fast. Knock them down to slow down your damage.