67

Chapter 67: A Little Sweet 67

    The sun shines on the earth, and the towering presence of the Galaxy Group landmark is outlined by the light. The transparent glass curtain wall reflects the blue sky, reflecting a piece of ice blue.

    "The latest report is that during this Skynet operation, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Mianhuai and his son of the Jiang/Clan Group have been detained on suspicion of multiple major criminal offenses. The Supreme People's Court will make a final judgment and retrial on July 23 this month. The case of Chu Xinxin who was accidentally killed by pheromone nineteen years ago."

    "We always believe that the existence of laws and decrees is to prevent the strong from doing everything they want, to protect kind and law-abiding citizens, and to maintain social stability. Fairness and justice."

    "Skynet is here, where can I escape if I want to escape? Xinwen News Agency reported." The

    sun gently poured into the CEO's office and shrouded the man sitting on the leather chair. Wearing a cool silver-gray, he changed into a dark blue suit.

    He flipped through the document with a pen in his hand, the light outlined his side face, perhaps because of his pregnancy, his facial features became softer, and the gentleness of his brows and eyes could make people feel even if he was processing the document with a blank face to tenderness.

    Today's news was broadcast on TV, perhaps because he felt happy when he heard what the reporter said, and the corners of his lips slightly raised.     Knock ,

    kowtow—

    "Mr. Chu, it's time to drink milk!"

    Koko's voice came from outside the office, and Chu Yiqiao raised his head from the document: "Well, come in."

Tablet, holding a cup of freshly warmed milk in one hand, and then saw Chu Yiqiao watching the news: "Mr. Chu, when will the court start?" He said, put the milk in front of Chu Yiqiao, and stood aside with the tablet in his arms Supervise finished drinking.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the glass of unshakable milk in front of him, and he actually resisted in his heart, because he didn't like to drink it, but he couldn't help it. The last time he poured it out in the office, Luo Qingye found out, and then he was fed mouthful in the office. Go in, and let Koko supervise him to drink before leaving as long as he is in the office.

    Eyes fell on the photo frame on the table.

    The photo in the photo frame was taken when they got engaged half a year ago, and it was the scene where Luo Qingye was holding him.

    Maybe it's because he grew up, his alpha became more and more domineering.

    But the only thing he likes is his domineering.

    "July 23." After answering koko's words, he picked up the milk and drank it.

    Koko stared intently at Mr. Chu, who obediently finished his drink. By the way, let’s talk about today’s itinerary: “I’m going to the Children’s Hospital at 3 o’clock this afternoon to inspect the progress of the fourth phase of the barrier agent. Brother Yuan will report to Mr. Chu in detail later. The basic situation for two months."

    Chu Yiqiao: "?" He put down the cup after drinking the milk, and looked at Koko in doubt: "Where is my regular meeting in the morning? Is it just an inspection job in the afternoon? Is this my job today?"

    Koko took out the tablet to find out the minutes of this morning's meeting, and she handed it to Chu Yiqiao: "Here are the minutes of this morning's meeting, and the young master has helped Mr. Chu prepare it before going to school."