15

Chapter 15

    Chu Yiqiao was stared at by Luo Qingye's burning eyes, and his enthusiasm seemed to be poured into him. This reminded him of the first day he saw Luo Qingye. The little guy looked at him as if he was salvation In that way, it can give people hope.

    He also asked himself when he could give people hope.

    But now, he has a different experience.

    Even if it is a 5% fit, it can no longer change his determination to put all his eggs in one basket from the beginning. He put all his bets on Luo Qingye, just like Luo Qingye put all his hopes on himself.

    In a way, they each get what they want.

    "I don't need to bear it in the future. I, Chu Yiqiao, have no waste. From next week, I will ask the fighting coach to give you classes every afternoon, and I will also customize a nutritious meal for you. Picky eaters are not allowed." Chu Yiqiao checked his waist and abdomen The upper bruise, the bruise has turned black, it seems that it must have been for a while, looking at the outline of the bruise: "What's the name of that alpha? What did he use to hit you?" It

    doesn't look like a stick or the like, or a punch. Kick or hit.

    "His name is Jian Ze, some use his knees, some use fists, and call me a bitch."

    Chu Yiqiao raised his eyes and glanced at Luo Qingye, seeing someone who was about to cry, he couldn't help but be stern: "You are an alpha, Is it useful for you to think about patience when you encounter something? If you think you can’t do it, then you should tell an adult and let him help you. Your connivance is an instruction for his next bullying, which is also a pain for you. There will be no next time, this is the last time you will be touched by others, and I will personally test your fighting skills when I come back next month. If you are still bullied next month and have a little injury on your body, you don’t need to go home.”

    He He didn't want Luo Qingye to be a cowardly person, he hoped that Luo Qingye could grow up quickly and be able to be independent.

    "Impossible!" Luo Qingye anxiously pressed Chu Yiqiao to the back of the sofa, knelt between Chu Yiqiao's legs with one knee, and looked at Chu Yiqiao with lowered eyes: "Brother, I will study hard , don't want me, okay?"

    Chu Yiqiao was caught off guard and leaned against the back of the sofa. He raised his eyes to meet Luo Qingye's panicked and frightened eyes, as if he would really abandon him because he didn't study hard.

    The strength of holding the shoulder is very strong, and you can even feel the tingling sensation climbing up from the back of the spine when the fingers touch the body through the thin clothing. He was a little surprised, Luo Qingye was so strong with such a small body, so how could he be bullied for no reason?

    The four eyes met, and the distance between the two was instantly drawn closer.

    Breathe gently over your lips.

    It was this kind of contact that made Chu Yiqiao feel a subtle change in his body. Can the only 5% fit give him such a feeling? He didn't feel repelled, he just felt that the air was filled with extra comfort.

    So how should he continue to explore.

    Gently stroking the bruised position on Luo Qingye's waist with his hand, Chu Yiqiao asked softly, "Does it still hurt?"

    When he took the initiative to put his hand close to Luo Qingye's waist and abdomen, he frowned, and now he didn't seem to feel anything.

    Now he seems to have discovered that only when Luo Qingye touches him will he feel subtle palpitations, if he touches Luo Qingye, he doesn't feel anything or feel uncomfortable. During the month when Luo Qingye was away, he felt that his body was at a critical point, and the already increased dose of medicine was not enough to support him to contact the alpha employees during working hours, so he changed it to noon The group left before the end of working hours.