9

Chapter 9

    When he got home, the first thing Chu Yiqiao did was to take a shower. He couldn't bear the smell of other alphas on his body, let alone the person he hated the most.

    Such dizziness and nausea seemed to make me feel sick every time I think about it, but this time I didn't vomit.

    After suffering for more than twenty years, it's time to end.

    At present, it seems that there is nothing special about the differentiation, at most, there is more pheromone secretion, and Luo Qingye seems to be able to stabilize him, it seems that it is correct to keep him.

    He took off his glasses, raised his hand and unbuttoned his shirt, without any scruples about the little alpha following behind him.

    Luo Qingye originally wanted to pester Chu Yiqiao not to let him live in the school, but when he saw Chu Yiqiao's too beautiful back curve, his reason began to be pulled.

    It has been scientifically proven that any cross-border behavior of AO with a high degree of fit is normal behavior.

    His eyes fell inch by inch from Chu Yiqiao's perfect right-angled shoulders, and finally landed on the sexy waist, his face was almost obsessed, and he was still the innocent young boy in front of Chu Yiqiao.

    He can even feel the pheromone overflowing from Chu Yiqiao's body, the newly differentiated Omega, the pheromone is indifferent, green and pure, just like seeing Chu Yiqiao lying on the sofa dyed crimson in the living room, Desirable.

    No matter how powerful a person is, he will fall, and such a fall is an unstoppable beauty.

    "Luo Qingye." Chu Yiqiao turned around slowly: "Will you lie to me?"

    Under the bright light, his porcelain-white and flawless skin was dazzled. Chu Yiqiao was tall and slender, standing in front of Luo Qingye completely. You can hold people in your arms.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, and even caught Luo Qingye's gaze that he hadn't had time to retract, and in a panic, retracted the explicit gaze, as if he was afraid that he would hate him.

    He knew that no matter how young Luo Qingye was, he was still an alpha. He also knows that no matter how successful his career is, he is still an Omega, but it doesn't matter.

    The Alpha gene is inherently superior, as well as controlling Omega to a certain extent, are inherently irreversible genes. He didn't ask about Luo Qingye's birth, and he didn't want to believe what Jiang Mianhuai said. From the first time he saw Luo Qingye, he believed in his own eyesight.

    People who have struggled in the abyss, the more painful they are, the more they have nothing, and the more they yearn for relief. Instead of turning yourself into a prison and imprisoning yourself, it is better to survive, you will always find an exit, even if you pretend to be perfect, you will wait until the dawn.

    They are the same kind of people.

    All he is willing to help Luo Qingye grow up, do everything to become his hunter, and accomplish what he may not be able to accomplish in time.

    "Will you lie to me?" Chu Yiqiao asked again.

    Luo Qingye withdrew his thoughts in a panic, he was caught straight by Chu Yiqiao, just like a child who was secretly playing with sex was discovered by his parents. Chu Yiqiao, who didn't wear glasses, was a little bit less cold and cold, as if he was seen through his covetous thoughts, which didn't fit with the well-behaved and docile personality he planned from the beginning.

    And this sentence seems to come prepared.

    He was not surprised, because he knew that Chu Yiqiao was not as gentle as he appeared on the surface.

    "I won't."

    "How to prove it?" Chu Yiqiao felt that even if he wanted to put all his eggs in one basket, he had to have some confidence in his heart. He allowed Luo Qingye to have small thoughts under his nose, but he never allowed him to deceive himself.

    For a scum alpha like Jiang Mianhuai who has no ability and only uses coercion to achieve his goals, simple death is really too cheap.

    If Luo Qingye is the only alpha suitable for him, then he will make Luo Qingye his ideal alpha.

    Honest, generous and powerful.

    "From the moment you left me, I decided that my life was yours. I was ready to do whatever you want, even if it's a pet or whatever, I'm all yours."

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes flickered slightly .

    "I will tell you everything about me, dirty and embarrassing, as long as you don't dislike me." Luo Qingye walked to Chu Yiqiao, looked down and was taken off by this man again He just dropped the shirt, bent down to pick it up, and looked up at him: "Brother, please don't take off your clothes in front of me casually, okay?"

    At least don't be so unscrupulous in front of him before he becomes an adult, otherwise he won't know What outrageous things would you do.

    The young man's questioning eyes were extremely pure, as if it was an ordinary request, with a bit of coquettishness, but Chu Yiqiao did not miss the eager look in Luo Qingye's eyes.

    No matter how young he is, Luo Qingye is still an alpha.

    But so what, now he has to become the prey to make this little alpha willingly fall into his trap, right?

    "Why?"

    Luo Qingye walked behind Chu Yiqiao, put on the shirt in his hand, and then walked back to Chu Yiqiao, buttoned up buttons one by one, hiding his dazzling white skin, and tied it on top Sometimes he needs to stand on tiptoe.

    Chu Yiqiao looked down at the little alpha who only reached his shoulders, and put on his shirt earnestly, and when he buttoned it, his fingertips passed over his heart.

    It seems to be inadvertent, but it seems to be deliberate.

    The contact made the body tremble slightly, not disgust, but numbness, this little alpha is really different from other alphas.

    Luo Qingye buttoned the button to the top, and he felt the reaction of Chu Yiqiao's body. The moment he stood on tiptoe, his warm breath passed between his lips, and the distance was pulled into intimacy.

    The four eyes meet, ambiguously blending.

    "Because Xiao Ye is an alpha, brother, you are an Omega."

    Gently smoothing the folds of the shirt with his hands.

    Luo Qingye stared at Chu Yiqiao, his pupils reflected the face of the man in front of him, skipped the pheromone in his nose and penetrated deep into his bones, he smiled brightly:

    "So brother, don't always take off your clothes in front of me, I will be overwhelmed."

    Chu Yiqiao thought to himself, this guy is clearly a kid, where did he learn such fancy words.

    Terrible.