4

Chapter 4: A Little Sweet 4

    The curtain poured into the room, and in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, a slender figure was shrouded in the moonlight.

    Chu Yiqiao swallowed all the medicine in his hand. He looked at the glass in his hand, his hands were trembling, the remaining water slipped from the wall of the glass to the bottom of the glass, thin sweat broke out on his forehead, and his lips turned white. There was a moment of blurred vision, and dense pain seeped out of his bones, making it difficult for him to breathe.

    Sure enough, he knew that such rejection would not stop coming, it was just a matter of when it would come. Somewhat different from usual, he would start to feel unwell after returning home from get off work on weekdays, with mild or severe symptoms, which is really rare today, and the pain didn’t start until late at night.

    These painkillers can only be taken when there is pain, and should not be taken when there is no pain.

    There is also a boosted blocker shot.

    Clenching the glass tightly and pursing his lips to resist nausea, his body seemed to be affected by the overwhelming alpha pheromones. He listed all the alphas he had contact with during the day, and the pain did not appear until now. All the repelling pain is exerted on the body.

    His pheromone disorder syndrome caused his pheromone to not appear for a long time, so He She couldn't detect what alpha he could fit with. As He She said, the only thing that can save him is a 100% fit. Alpha above.

    After taking the medicine, inject the blocker into the back of the hand.

    All the doses were stronger than the last one, and this injection was extremely painful.

    "...Brother?"

    At this moment, a sleepy voice sounded from behind, he put the needle into his pocket, turned his head, and found Luo Qingye standing behind him.

    "Why are you up?" Chu Yiqiao put the cup on the cabinet next to the French window, just blocking the medicine box.

    "Brother, why haven't you slept yet?" Luo Qingye walked up to Chu Yiqiao barefoot, looked up at him, "Can't sleep?

    " Can be seen pale even without the light on.

    "Go to sleep now." Chu Yiqiao was about to leave when suddenly Luo Qingye grabbed his hand. The moment his wrist was pulled, his expression froze.

    "Brother, are you feeling unwell? You're sweating." Luo Qingye stepped on his feet and reached out to touch Chu Yiqiao's forehead. Sure enough, he felt the sweat on his hand. It wasn't sticky sweat, but it didn't seem to be a fever, and he was worried. Looking at him: "Is it a headache? Or something uncomfortable?"

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, as if confirming the possibility.

    Seeing Chu Yiqiao silently looking at him, Luo Qingye felt a little flustered, and timidly put down his hands, thinking that he was inappropriate: "Brother, brother, I'm sorry, I shouldn't touch you like this, don't be unhappy.

    " The moment his hand was grabbed by Chu Yiqiao, his eyes widened in astonishment.

    When Chu Yiqiao grabbed Luo Qingye's hand, there was suspicion in his eyes, no, it was different from when Luo Qingye touched him.

    "Touch me."

    Luo Qingye didn't realize what Chu Yiqiao meant for a moment, but he still held Chu Yiqiao's hand uncontrollably.