12

Chapter 12

    "Qiao, his alpha pheromone is very aggressive, and he has such a strong pheromone when he is still a minor alpha. Even if 5% is not fatal, it is really inappropriate for you to keep him by your side now, he It will hurt you."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the report in his hand, the word 5% was too harsh, is this possible? Such a low probability can be met by him.

    The feeling of falling from heaven to hell seems to be nothing more than that. He thought that Luo Qingye would really be the one who could save him by mistake, and he also thought that after suffering for so long, he could finally have an exit for him to escape, but just when he made up his mind to put all his eggs in one basket, someone told him He,

    - dream, you are still hopeless.

    Seeing that Chu Yiqiao's face seemed a bit ugly, He She put an imperceptible look in his eyes, and supported him on the shoulder: "Qiao, don't worry, I will find a way, and I will definitely not let you have any accidents."

    As soon as the hand was put on it, Chu Yiqiao dodged it, and the lost hand froze in mid-air.

    "He She, what you said before if I can't find a suitable alpha? I can live in a few years, right?" Chu Yiqiao looked up at He She: "Then can I live for three years?"

    Three Years are all right, he only needs three years.

    He She met Chu Yiqiao's questioning gaze under Shang Chu Yiqiao's glasses, and there seemed to be a thin layer of mist floating in the bottom of his eyes. At that moment, he seemed to see the powerlessness and unwillingness of Chu Yiqiao being taken away from class by his family in his third year of high school.

    This disease is very difficult, so difficult that there may not be an alpha who is truly suitable for Chu Yiqiao in this world. If it keeps dragging on, it will not be good for Chu Yiqiao, and his body will collapse sooner or later. In fact, he can also tell Chu Yiqiao that he is the alpha that suits him, even if the fit is not as high as 100%, but the fit is not low.

    It's just that he was afraid, afraid that Chu Yiqiao would alienate him and hate himself because he was an alpha, so he used such an excuse to let Chu Yiqiao come to him when he was feeling uncomfortable. Now even because of jealousy of another alpha who broke Chu Yiqiao's hope, the birth of a lie will inevitably lead to the next lie.

    But there is no turning back, he will find a way to develop a medicine as soon as possible to make himself and Chu Yiqiao more compatible, as long as Chu Yiqiao waits for him.

    "Qiao, as long as you take your medicine well, you'll be fine. I'll inject you with a blocking agent later, this time the dose is relatively large, and you'll need to come over for injections after a while, so I don't want you to inject yourself, I'm afraid of you Always forget or don't inject if you don't feel pain, so the effect will not be so good."

    "I know." Chu Yiqiao replied lightly, and then sat on the chair and waited for He She to help him inject the blocker.

    The blocker used on him was developed by their group. He knows how effective this blocker is, it can make him less sensitive to alpha pheromone in a short period of time, and it can also maintain his own body to a certain extent. immunity.

    It's just that other people can achieve the effect with three injections under normal circumstances, but he takes the blocker as medicine.

    And it's short-lived.

    He She squatted in front of Chu Yiqiao, lightly held the jade-like hand, and slowly injected the blocking agent into the blue vein: "Qiao, does that alpha use other methods besides spiritually comforting you?" JY said this The two words lingered in his mind and still felt irritated.