52

Chapter 52

    "Are you worthy?"

    Chu Yiqiao's cold and merciless voice echoed in the ward. Seeing the old man's confession at this moment, he wanted to laugh.

    What good are these belated confessions and belated apologies?

    Nothing works.

    "From the moment you hid the video to cover Jiang Mianhuai, you are no different from Jiang Mianhuai. He killed someone, but you cover the murderer, which is like an accomplice. Even if you didn't know that you had a ten-year-old Child, you have no heart. I wanted to go up to see my mother again, but what did you do, you asked the bodyguards to stop me, and you didn't even let me send my mother for the last journey, I will remember."

    "No I will remember the last time I saw my mother."

    "Leave me alone in the room, I will remember."

    "Restrain all my freedom, I will remember."

    Chu Yiqiao recited every word Looking at the behavior of the old man, the most memorable night came to his mind. The hospital was as cold as hell. He felt that he was a child abandoned by the world that night.

    What kind of life has he lived since then and how he has survived.

    Can he forget?

    "Can I forget? I will never forget."

    He will never forgive these two people in his life.

    Luo Qingye shook Chu Yiqiao's hand, felt the coolness of his hand and couldn't help frowning, a little worried that Chu Yiqiao would collapse like that day. Slowly releasing pheromones to comfort Chu Yiqiao, this is his Omega, it is impossible for him to let his Omega collapse again and again.

    The ups and downs on the electrocardiogram began to fluctuate, and the old man was very excited when he heard Chu Yiqiao's hatred for him.

    "Yiqiao, I'm sorry for your mother, I'm sorry for you. I didn't know that when your mother separated from me, she was pregnant with my child. Otherwise, I would not let her marry Mian Huai anyway, and neither would I. Let her be wronged."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and said: "You don't need to explain to me, go and explain to my mother. By the way, help me tell my mother that I am doing well now. I have found my alpha and my illness is cured. We are very happy." Love, we will get married, and we will have our children in the future."

    Luo Qingye subconsciously clenched Chu Yiqiao's cold hand.

    Assistant Xu: "..." It was so cruel, but it was indeed wrong. If Master Jiang hadn't handed over the evidence to him and asked him to surrender to the police, he wouldn't have known that this wealthy family was really messed up.

    But it is really too late for the belated confession now, the damage has already been done.

    "Assistant Xu, let's go first." Chu Yiqiao raised his eyes and looked at Assistant Xu at the side: "So as not to cause disaster."

    Assistant Xu was stunned for a few seconds, as if thinking of something, with a complicated expression, he looked at Master Jiang on the hospital bed.

    "Master Jiang, I'm here." There was a

    knock on the door, and Assistant Xu responded, "Is it Lawyer Guo? Come in."

    The door of the ward was pushed open from the outside, and Lawyer Guo in a neat suit came in with a briefcase , he saw that the beneficiary in the will, Chu Yiqiao, was also present, and there was a young man beside him.