42

Chapter 42

    The days keep moving forward, everything is under control, Jiang Mianhuai's criminal trajectory is also planned step by step, including receiving rumors that this scumbag seems to be dealing drugs. Since there are too many people involved in Caesars Palace, a more favorable time is needed now, and it is not so easy to break through with one net.

    There is also the growth of the little alpha, which is currently what he is extremely concerned about.

    Luo Qingye was an alpha no matter what, the broken bone on his back had healed in less than two months, and he went back to school to continue his studies. In just half a year, little alpha grew up much faster than Chu Yiqiao imagined.

    Whether it's academics, using weekends, winter and summer vacations to study group business, or...

    physique.

    The mirror of the gym reflects the figure of Alpha punching punching bags. It is completely different from the thin and white half a year ago. It is nearly 20 centimeters taller. , tall and strong, with beautiful lines, and the flat-inch hairstyle makes the eyebrows and eyes a bit more wild.

    Luo Qingye was wearing a loose black vest, his exposed arms were wheat-colored, strong and powerful, and the tight muscle lines were very clear when he hit the sandbag. The vest was soaked with sweat, and an inverted triangle was looming on the back, with broad shoulders and narrow waist.     Even the delicate and beautiful facial features when I first came here have grown, and the sharp and handsome outline has turned that exquisiteness into a very aggressive one, and the raised eyebrows are sharp and flamboyant, and I can't find the obedient and docile half a year ago , not to mention acting like a baby.   

      The boxing sandbag couldn't withstand Luo Qingye's crazy beating at all. Hearing the sound, he felt like he was about to fall apart. But Luo Qingye's expression was focused, he didn't notice anyone at the door at all, and he vented the excess energy in his body on his own, the thin sweat on his forehead soaked his hair, slipped down his cheeks, and his hormones burst.    

     Standing at the door, Chu Yiqiao looked at it for a while, looking down from Luo Qingye's back, thoughtful.    

     His little alpha who crawled on his knees and loves to be coquettish is gone.    

     You can pump nearly 20 centimeters in half a year, is this alpha?

    Then I thought of the two reminders that koko sent him just now. The reason why koko was asked to help me remember was not because he couldn’t remember, but just in case koko helped remind him again, and there was a day when he needed koko’s help to go made.

    One is tomorrow's parent meeting before Luo Qingye's college entrance examination, and the other is Little Alpha's birthday the day after tomorrow.

    Little Alpha is about to become an adult, and the 18th-year-old coming-of-age ceremony is of course very important. He thought that since he had put this guy by his side, he would naturally have a sense of ritual. He wanted Luo Qingye to feel more clearly that he is now from In my heart, I want to treat him like a family member and a younger brother.

    The coming-of-age ceremony is on the weekend, and he will invite a lot of people to attend that time, and he will introduce Luo Qingye to everyone by the way.

    Their birthdays are naturally their own.

    As for one more important matter, he had to ask Luo Qingye again depending on the timing.

    Not urgent.

    With a "crash", the boxing sandbag finally couldn't withstand Luo Qingye's strong attack, and it took only half an hour.