31

Chapter 31: A Little Sweet 31

    With a sound of "tearing", Luo Qingye gasped and tore off the gloves from his hands. The part of his back where the bones were exposed was bleeding continuously, but he seemed to be unaware of the pain, and walked down from the ring with his waist upright. Go straight to the lounge below the ring.

    He is an alpha, this injury will recover quickly for him.

    He has been injured all these years, if he wasn't an alpha, he would have been crippled a long time ago.

    "Number 1, you have become stronger." The man who had been standing in the dark followed Luo Qingye, and when he saw the wound on Luo Qingye's back, he didn't show any expression, instead he was quite used to it.

    Luo Qingye raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his lips: "Where is Chu Yiqiao?" He was not in the mood to greet.

    "Let's deal with the wound first, aren't you afraid that you will scare the crown prince?"

    Luo Qingye was obviously displeased with the man's words, and his eyebrows were dyed with the fading killing intent in his eyes, sharpening his delicate face: " Don't play tricks on me, I'm not in the mood to play with you, tell me where is Chu Yiqiao?"

    "Why, don't you really like the prince?" The man looked at Luo Qingye with a thorny appearance A little surprised: "I've never seen you like this before. It seems like we're going to do something to the prince. After all, he is the prince. We lowly people are afraid of being tarnished wherever we move.

    " No matter where the lowly people can move, they are afraid of being stained if they get close.

    These words seemed to poke Luo Qingye's heart for such a moment of discomfort, he took a deep breath, his expression was cold: "Don't bother, just tell me where Chu Yiqiao is."

    "Okay, I will take you there of course Look for Chu Yiqiao, but you really have to deal with the wound, go to see your benefactor, at least pay attention to your image?"

    Luo Qingye looked down at his current state, it was indeed dirty and smelled of blood, thinking Chu Yiqiao, who loves cleanliness, certainly doesn't like to see him in such a mess.

    Suddenly he remembered something: "Did he... see me?"

    "Naturally, vip1 is the best viewing area." Seeing that Luo Qingye's expression changed again, the man found it very novel, and added fuel to the fire: "The prince is very satisfied with your performance."

    Luo Qingye walked forward with a sullen face. Go, so you can see how he looks like a dog crawling around on stage, right? Suddenly, I felt that the coquettishness of myself and Chu Yiqiao was like a joke. Maybe I already felt that his acting skills were clumsy?

    "Go back and clean up your wound first. I've prepared the medicine for you. You are an alpha with excellent healing ability. You'll be fine after just one injection." The man patted Luo Qingye's shoulder lightly: "You know me well here, It shouldn't be me leading the way, I will go to vip1 by myself in a while, the cooperation is very pleasant."

    The man took a step forward happily.

    Luo Qingye's eyes were bloodshot as he stared at the man's back, and the hostility in his body was still dissipated, as if it was stagnant in his heart, it was difficult to vent.

    Walking through the long corridor, I met many waiters along the way, many of them were new faces, and it was obvious that they had not received severe beatings.