73

Chapter 73

    After bathing, the Omega in her arms was full of fragrance.

    Luo Qingye kissed the faint thin line left by the caesarean section. The thin line matched the white skin texture and did not affect the appearance. It was also his favorite position, because the existence of this line was risked by his favorite person for him. life-threatening left.

    "...Itchy, stop kissing." Chu Yiqiao slightly opened his eyes, feeling drowsy. He was supposed to go to bed after taking a bath, but now that Luo Qingye repeatedly kissed him stickily, he couldn't fall asleep.

    He reached out to push Luo Qingye's head away.

    Luo Qingye took advantage of the opportunity to hold Chu Yiqiao's hand, pressed it against his side to keep him from moving, and continued to kiss him delicately: "I won't kiss you if you beg me, or I will keep kissing."

    Chu Yiqiao passed through his nose The alpha pheromone on Luo Qingye's body was still full of energy, and the warm breath falling down seemed to be tickling, but it could be said to be itchy, but it was more unbearable than the itching. Tease him.

    Obviously it was this guy who gently crushed him, but now he rolled him up again.

    But he was really sleepy.

    Gently rubbing Luo Qingye's hair with his hands, the slightly stiff hair passing over his palm seemed to be provoking him, and then closed his eyes.

    I saw his eyelashes trembling slightly, and his thin lips parted slightly: "...husband, hug me to sleep, I'm so sleepy." The

    man's lazily murmured voice was coquettish, and Luo Qingye loved Chu Yiqiao's tone of voice so much, he It is also difficult to resist Chu Yiqiao's showing weakness and acting like a baby to him, bullying, and hugging people in his arms.

    "Stop messing with you, let's go to sleep." The

    embracing posture felt very safe, Luo Qingye kissed Chu Yiqiao's hair in his arms, and patted his back lightly, just like when coaxing a child to sleep exactly the same.

    Just when Luo Qingye thought his wife was really going to fall asleep——

    "Xiao Ye, do you really want to recognize them?" Chu Yiqiao became sleepy after thinking about this, and opened his eyes: "No matter what you decide in the end, I'm sure." I don't want you to leave any regrets in your heart."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a slap in the buttocks, and he looked at Luo Qingye in astonishment.

    Luo Qingye looked at Shang Chu Yiqiao's sleepy eyes and shy anger, and exerted a little force on his hands: "If you ask your husband again, he won't be so gentle. Do you still ask, huh?"

    "If you are not gentle, you will not be gentle. I don't want you to be unhappy. "Chu Yiqiao let Luo Qingye go, and he is thinking about this matter now: "Even if you don't want to recognize them, since they appear, you should ask them clearly, right?"

    "I don't want to ask." Chu Yiqiao exerted all his strength, and he hugged him tighter from behind Chu Yiqiao, buried his head directly into his shoulders and neck and closed his eyes: "I'm sleepy."

    The hug from behind had obvious evasion and resistance, And restlessness and restlessness.

    Chu Yiqiao knows what kind of character his alpha is, and it is precisely because he knows that he feels distressed. He can understate the pain he once suffered, and he can endure all the grievances. The pain in the body may be relieved for Luo Qingye, but only Being abandoned was something Luo Qingye could never forget.