5

Chapter 5

    Luo Qingye knelt in front of Chu Yiqiao's legs, his translucent eyes rippling.

    Chu Yiqiao caught the disbelief in Luo Qingye's eyes, as if he was exploring whether his words were true, leaning back in his chair with a calm expression, he was not in a hurry.

    Cultivating an heir requires "heart-to-heart" time.

    Knock, knock, knock -

    Chu Yiqiao didn't change his face when he heard the knock on the door, his light eyes narrowed slightly: "Please come in."

    This is what Koko saw when he opened the door and came in. Their Omega President Chu's chair was slightly sideways , looking at someone with downcast eyes, her expression was gentle and tender, and she noticed that there seemed to be a head protruding from the front of President Chu's legs.

    The hand holding the tea and milk trembled, and his eyes lit up.

    This, is this the legendary office passion! ! Still under the desk, still in front of the legs, the little head moved, as if moving forward slightly, everything that should be in the mind, and everything that should be in the mind, instantly filling up a novel about million begonias.

    Is this really something she can see without paying! !

    Seeing that it was his secretary Koko, Chu Yiqiao thought that he had asked his secretary to bring him tea and milk just now: "Let's put it down, it's hard work."

    Koko moved forward slowly, and she smiled: "Why is it so hard? President Chu, this is my job, if you still want to refill, I will come up at any time."

    His eyes glanced down quietly.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Hearing Chu Yiqiao's smiling voice, Koko looked at Chu Yiqiao with a guilty conscience, and his heart skipped a beat when he met the man's eyes.

    He obviously had a pair of amber eyes that were as gentle as glass, but there was no trace of warmth at the bottom. The luster and emotion revealed were cold, completely opposite to the gentleness on the face, which made people feel a sense of distance in their hearts, and even more An indescribable sense of oppression.

    As an Omega, koko felt that he couldn't bear the aura of President Chu at all, and was more stressed than Alpha.

    "It's nothing..." Koko doesn't have the air of gossip in the office just now, but now he is a humble worker, and he dares to reveal his true thoughts in front of the boss.

    Want to see the scene.

    "I forgot to introduce you, this is my little friend Luo Qingye, and he will come here often in the future." Chu Yiqiao patted Luo Qingye's head to signal him to sit up, and then seemed to think of something, he explained to koko: " If I have a meeting in the future, please help me take care of him, and take him out for a walk."

    ——My little friend.

    Luo Qingye did not expect that Chu Yiqiao would introduce himself like this, his eyes flickered, his little finger hooked on Chu Yiqiao's hand on the armrest, he knelt up and looked at Chu Yiqiao with a sweet smile: "Brother!"

    He heard a soft-hearted cry.

    Koko: "!!!" What a sweet brother, she also wants to be a brother, why is she a woman!

    Chu Yiqiao felt the warmth of being hooked by his little finger, and he could clearly see and hear the sincerity in the young boy's clear eyes and the joy in his call to Luo Qingye's moist but pure eyes.