18

Chapter 18: A Little Sweet 18

    Good times always fly by so fast. After a day of horse racing on Saturday, it’s Sunday afternoon in the blink of an eye, and it’s time to go to school.

    "Let's go, I'll take you to school." Chu Yiqiao casually took a car key from the metal rabbit tray at the entrance, and he glanced at Luo Qingye who was still sitting on a chair grinding his shoes: "I'll start Go to the garage and drive, and wait for me downstairs."

    Just as he was about to touch the doorknob, he felt that the corner of his clothes was being pulled, and looking back, it was Luo Qingye who was holding his clothes, with pitiful eyes.

    "Brother, I don't want to live in school, I want to go home." Luo Qingye felt very tormented when he thought that he would not see Chu Yiqiao for another month, but he was afraid that Chu Yiqiao would see through his intentions, so he said seriously: "I promise to study hard when I go home, and I will definitely not delay the school courses."

    This week, his pheromone dependence on Chu Yiqiao became much stronger, and he felt anxious at the thought of not being able to hug Chu Yiqiao for a month sweeping.

    "Why don't you like living in school? Don't you have a good relationship with your classmates?" Chu Yiqiao held the car keys. The reason why he sent Luo Qingye to school in person was naturally to deal with the children's affairs. Who would dare to bully him at school? People, who dares to use violence against Luo Qingye, he will not stand idly by.

    Seeing the uneasiness and anxiety in Luo Qingye's eyes, he was even more certain that someone in the school was bullying Luo Qingye, and became annoyed after being silent for two days.

    The little alpha develops relatively slowly, and he didn't eat that well before, and he's a little fleshy during this time, but it's definitely incomparable to alphas of the same age, not even some Omega physical fitness.

    In addition, this school is an international school, and many children have already judged who they should play with and who is not worthy of playing with them based on their family background. He also did not give Luo Qingye any identity in an open and honest manner. He didn't think clearly about the identity he should give Luo Qingye before, but now he has thought clearly.

    Luo Qingye stood up and hugged Chu Yiqiao's arm, lowered his head and replied sullenly: "I don't live alone with them. I feel that I am incompatible with them and I am very scared."

    Chu Yiqiao trembled listening to the small alpha ending, which made people feel distressed. He knew that the nature of this school was indeed the case, so he raised his hand and patted him on the head: "Don't worry, no one will touch you again, believe in brother "

    Luo Qingye liked Chu Yiqiao touching his head, rubbed his warm palm nostalgicly, looked up at Chu Yiqiao, his eyes were bright: "Why won't anyone touch me again?"

    This is...

    to give Has he got a name?

    "Because you are my younger brother of Chu Yiqiao, naturally no one will dare to touch you."

    "..." Luo Qingye's eyes darkened expectantly, is it just his younger brother?

    But the brother he called didn't mean that.

    Chu Yiqiao had a panoramic view of Luo Qingye's disappointed expression: "Let's go, I'll take you to school."

    One month is indeed too long.

    The school gate is still overcrowded. Parents drop off their children at the gate of the dormitory building, and cars are not allowed to enter. Just as each child got out of their own luxury car and walked in while carrying their own bags, the school gate slowly opened, and a Maybach drove into the school openly.