21

Chapter 21: A Little Sweet 21

    The thick curtains blocked the bedroom airtightly, and the room was dark and oppressive without the lights on. Only the sound of shaking the jar was heard, as if unscrewing the bottle cap, trying to pour out the pills in the jar.

    Chu Yiqiao found that his hands were shaking so badly that he couldn't pour out ten medicines.

    With a 'crash' sound, the medicine bottle fell to the ground by mistake, and the pills spilled all over the ground. Like the overturned pill, the space is filled with Omega pheromones whose emotions have fallen to the bottom, which is the smell of cherry brandy that is on the verge of despair, helpless, and crumbling.

    Chu Yiqiao sat on the carpet beside the bed, bent down to touch the dropped pills with trembling hands, but he couldn't let him go, the pain that hit again was like countless needles piercing the flesh, the more bloody and bloody The harder the position was pierced, the piercing pain made him unable to bend down.

    But that's not what hurts the most.

    ——It's not that I want your mother to die, it's that she can't stand my pheromones, what can I do? Thinking of your mother's noble appearance, now the bleeding from the seven holes is really ugly, the blood is all on my shoes, how can I get out in a while?

    --Call the police? Silly boy, do you think your grandpa is vegetarian? Even if I kill someone openly, no one can do anything to me, not to mention you are the only one here, will they believe me or you, a brat like you? What's more, you're still an Omega, they won't believe you. They will only think that it's Omega's own problem, that Omega can't bear my alpha with super strong genes, that's true, this is the fact, it's your mother who wanted to die.     ——Omega should be obedient and obedient, alpha will do whatever he says. Son, don't be like your mother in the future, and sing against Alpha, you will suffer. Listen to Dad, if you are obedient to Alpha, your life will be comfortable, otherwise you will be the one who suffers.     The mother lying on the cold floor was covered in blood, and the eyes that watched him die were full of despair, a despair that could not be relieved even by death.     why...

    The hair on Chu Yiqiao's forehead was completely soaked in sweat, his hands were tightly clutching the carpet beside him, his breathing became more and more rapid, his whole body was trembling, and he was hovering on the verge of collapse.

    "Jiang Mianhuai!!!"

    An almost hysterical roar echoed in the room, choked and hoarse, indestructible and destroyed is only a moment, that scumbag is irreparable through years of hard work and achievements pain of.

    His distaste for the man was now unbearable even for the sound, nausea churning in his stomach, his body tensing up trying not to collapse.

    Why has he devoted himself to blockers these years? He has never done it for Alpha, but only for Omega. He doesn't want Omega to be a fragile existence attached to Alpha, and he doesn't want Omega's weak point to become the fatal point of Omega's survival.

    And he did this just because he didn't want to see another painful thing like his mother, who was forced by an alpha who didn't fit him, tormented every day, and finally died violently from bleeding from seven holes, and even died without regret. He couldn't even avenge his mother, just because there was a big tree covering the sky with one hand behind the scum.

    But why can he be easily destroyed by that scum after working so hard.

    "Why..." Chu Yiqiao leaned against the bed and laughed, tears streaming down his face. All the pretense that belonged to Mr. Chu collapsed in an instant: "It's strange, am I not working hard enough? Is it because I am not patient enough? Why? He can penetrate into every hole..."

    Knowing that he had pheromone disorder syndrome, he still sent alpha to him, and he naturally understood that he wanted to kill him. threatened his life.

    Just for the money.

    Just money.

    Why can such a person live in the world in style, why hasn't he died yet?

    Chu Yiqiao supported his body and got up from the bed, but the moment he stood up, his body suddenly became weak, but this time it was not pain, but heat, very abnormal heat, and he fell limply on the bed go.

    Just when his skin touched the mattress, he was stunned, he put his hand on the quilt uncontrollably as if he was looking for something, then pulled the quilt to wrap around himself, the sudden overwhelming sense of security made him a little I feel better.

    Because this is Luo Qingye's bed and quilt.

    The hot and tingling glands on the back of his neck made him suddenly realize what happened to him. The last time it was differentiation, what is it this time?

    In a trance, he seemed to smell it.

    smell?

    The taste of oolong tea and sweet-scented osmanthus honey.

    Can he smell it?

    Since he suddenly lost his sense of smell when he was ten years old, he has never smelled again.

    The brain went blank, and the moment of being comforted was swept away by the pain. Jiang Mianhuai's scumbag face kept reappearing in his mind, like a needle that could not be pulled out no matter how hard he pulled it out. Recalling the painful memories of the past, stimulating and irreversible.

    At this moment, the mobile phone beside him vibrated.

    His vision was a little blurry, and he could vaguely recognize the caller ID. He stretched out his hand and touched the phone with difficulty. The moment he swiped to answer, the pain swept through and made his hands tremble again, and the phone fell under the bed.

    He reaches for it.

    In school, Luo Qingye hid in the bathroom and called on the phone. Seeing that the phone was connected, he quickly asked, "Brother, where are you!"

    But just as he finished asking, he heard a heavy fall, shaking the receiver. hum' sound.

    Like fell down.

    Luo Qingye's pupils shrank suddenly: "Brother!"