33

Chapter 33: A Little Sweet 33

    On the screen of the home theater, there is a video of the symphony orchestra performing, which happens to be a cadenza of the orchestra's principal violinist.

    The chief violinist was wearing a black lace dress, her hair was coiled up, her skin was fair and beautiful, and she had an outstanding temperament.

    She has an elegant posture, and her hand holding the bow is very beautiful. Every time she moves the violin, her eyes will change with the passage. Her amber eyes are clear and beautiful. Hair is bright.

    That's the light that loves music.

    Just after the cadenza ended, the chief violinist looked straight ahead, as if he was watching someone, with tenderness and affection.

    "Master Jiang, the prince knows about Caesar's Palace."

    In the movie theater of the Jiang residence, the old man was dressed in suits and leather shoes, neat and gentlemanly, as if he was going to a theater to listen to a symphony.

    He sat in the middle of the sofa, with his back straight, staring at the girl on the screen intently, the traces of vicissitudes between his eyebrows and eyes deepening his facial contours, but he couldn't hide the love he had when he was young.

    "Really?" The old man replied disapprovingly.

    The assistant saw that Mr. Jiang was watching Ms. Chu's last performance back then, and said in his heart that the rich family is really complicated: "Well, it was the young master who brought the prince in." The

    old man turned off the screen, perhaps because he felt a little tired after sitting for a long time Tired, he took the crutches he was leaning on, slowly stood up, walked to the French windows on the side, and cast his eyes on the night outside the window with his crutches.

    The assistant looked at Master Jiang's tall and straight back. Although he was in his sixties, it was not difficult to see the heroic appearance of his youth just by looking at his back, not to mention that he was a proud man from birth.

    So how can such a man give birth to a child like the young master, and how can the young master give birth to an excellent child like the prince.

    It may be a bit far-fetched to say that it is inherited from generation to generation.

    "Yiqiao should be very surprised, there is such a place in Caesar's Club." The old man asked.

    "The prince on the monitor looks very calm. The manager took the prince around all the shows, even finished watching the TV theater and movie theater." The assistant said truthfully.

    The old man was also expecting such a result, as if thinking of something: "Sooner or later, this gift should have been given to him, but I don't know when to choose it. But I think he will find it by himself than I will give it to him." Happier."

    As he spoke, he walked towards the side cabinet, and he looked at the many photo frames on the cabinet, and the girl in the photo frame was the principal violinist in the symphony orchestra just now.

    In the photo frame, there is a girl wearing a white dress and smiling like a flower when she was full of youth.

    There are also girls who have become women playing and having fun with their children.

    But it was always when he was absent.

    His eyes fell on the little boy who was being held by the woman, with a complicated expression on his face.