76

Chapter 76

    Chu Yiqiao knew that his alpha was easy to coax, and he also knew how to coax him. Sure enough, after an hour of coaxing, he was able to coax him well.

    It's just a bit useless.

    "Xiao Ye, I'm sweating."

    Luo Qingye was sitting by the bed and wiping Chu Yiqiao's hands with a wet towel, carefully wiping off all the sticky sticky hands. Then he heard Chu Yiqiao say this, he raised his head and met Chu Yiqiao's smiling eyes when he turned his face sideways, the water in the rippling eyes seemed to still carry the joke that teased him just now.

    I can only blame him for not being able to stop Chu Yiqiao's teasing.

    "Honey, do you know that it's a foul for you to look at me like this?"

    Chu Yiqiao hooked Luo Qingye's hand with his fingers: "I did it on purpose."

    Luo Qingye held down Chu Yiqiao's dishonest hand, only he knew this man All the enthusiasm shown in front of him after being with him, the enthusiasm of expressing love without any hesitation, filled all the vacant positions in him little by little, even the injuries all over his body.

    In front of other people, Chu Yiqiao is still the cold and noble President Chu who is hard to get close to.

    Chu Yiqiao fully satisfied his sense of security.

    This Omega will use actions and words to tell him all the time, I am yours, and I will only do this to you, only to you.

    "I want to take a bath." Chu Yiqiao said again.

    Luo Qingye shook his head: "No, you can't get up now, the doctor has said that you have to lie in bed for half a month, although it's not a serious fracture, but just in case you have to lie down, I'll take the heat The water will help you wipe your body."

    "Ah, wipe your body." Chu Yiqiao seemed to have heard the answer he wanted to hear, and smiled: "Okay."

    Looking at Chu Yiqiao's appearance, Luo Qingye suddenly understood this man Teasing him again, he shook his head helplessly, he lowered his head and smiled, the corners of his lips raised slightly: "Don't mess with me, I have to endure it for three months."

    "No one told you to endure it." Chu Yiqiao said He hooked his hands.

    The white and slender fingers dangled in front of his eyes, as if setting fire.

    Luo Qingye held Chu Yiqiao's hand, then leaned over and bit Chu Yiqiao's lips in retaliation. After leaving, he looked at Chu Yiqiao with a half-smile and said, "You can continue teasing me, I will Remember. Don’t cry after three months, I won’t stop even if you cry, the more you cry, the more excited I become.”

    Chu Yiqiao seemed to think of something and wanted to withdraw his hand, but Luo Qingye grabbed him to death Dead, well, misstep.

    "By the way, did I ask you to bring the things in that bag?" The

    two of them got bored for a while and Chu Yiqiao suddenly remembered the business. Originally, the purpose of coming to Switzerland this time was to get back the mother's deposit in the Swiss bank. It's just that now he can't go to the bank in person, and the bank can only provide some identity information of himself and his mother to see if he can get it.

    "Here I am." Luo Qingye stood up and went to get his backpack: "It's all here, I carry it all the time."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and said: "Well, in the afternoon, you go to the bank to see these Can I get the certificate? If I can’t, I’ll go there again when I can walk. Also, will your school allow you to take such a long vacation?”