Ranger Preferences: When Reader ask them about having a family

( This is a new page about me doing Preferences and this was ask by the one and only CyberLeona34 and it might be different and my first time doing this I tried please go easy on me. Anyway here we go. Note: Yes, you can request preferences and scenarios.)

Jason Scott: He wouldn't show much of a expression, but  you mentioned that since he hasn't thought about it yet

Jason Scott: He wouldn't show much of a expression, but you mentioned that since he hasn't thought about it yet. He will accept having a family with you.

Billy Cranson: He got flustered when you said that as he needs to think about it for a moment. He something think about you and his relationship and being a family together.

Kimberly Hart: She blushing slightly about thinking about having a family with you, but at the same time she I'm thinks it's nice. She would love to be a mom.

Trini Kwan: She was suprise, but at the same time she knew that question is going to pop up soon. She told you that they have to wait to become a family, but when you walk away she started to get a tad bit flustered.

Zack Taylor: He just thinks about having a future with you and the one he loves, so he just has to see and he doesn't mind.

Tommy Oliver: He was a tad bit embarrassed since he didn't think about it too much, but keeps it in mind and he wants one someday.

Katherine " Kat" Hilliard: She was drinking water and when you said that she chocked on her drink as you quickly pat her back. It took her by suprise as she told you that she has to think about it. She accepts.

Ashia Campbell: She knew you'll say something like that and said " Of course I'll have a family with you just have to wait for awhile." She said hugging you as you smile.

Adam Park: He fell off his chair and almost fainted as he got a bit shock you said that. He didn't mean to do that it just took him by suprise as he nervous though about having a family with you, but sometimes think about it. It would be nice to have one.

Rocky DeSantos: He was a bit embarrassed, but he hasn't thought about it much, but sometimes like to think about having a family while being a Dad himself.

Tanya Sloan: She was slient for a moment as she has to think about it for awhile now before answering. She likes to have a family with you.

Andros: He went eye wide when you asked him that like having a day with you. It didn't really cross his mind as he does love you, but might think about it in the future. He was okay with it.

T.J Johnson: He was slightly surprised from the question, but at the same time he doesn't know how to respond. He told you a short and simple okay.

Cassie Chan:" W-What!?" She got flustered when you said that making her thinking about it for a small moment.

Carlos Vallerte: " Sure." He said it short and simple as he was calm on the outside, but on the inside he was screaming in embarrassment of what he just said.