Yandere! Kai x Reader pt. 2

( This is a continuation to the first one and the person requesting this to go in is Itsmoochieinnit)

You had woken up from a small 'nap' you took as you stood up yawning, but you notice that this isn't your room or your bed which looks kinda familiar. " Oh Y/N your awake just in time." Kai's voice said as you looked up seeing the male reading a book from his chair. " Um...Kai what happened?" " Oh you feel asleep so I decided to take you more comfortable." " I have a room of my own thank you very much?" " My room was closer so." He answered as you just shakes your head and get yup from a stretch.

" Leaving already?" " Yeah I just took a good small nap I'll be fine." You said while leaving his room as he watches you while mumbling something. You made your way to the kitchen to whip up a few snacks for the others on the ship.

" Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a moment.?" Kai asked coming in " Um sure?" You said as he leads you somewhere more quite. " So Y/N do you like your job here?" " Yes" " Okay and second question do you like anyone here?" He asked as you shake your head as you haven't found anyone that stands out to you as he sighs in relief. Kai he nods and walked away.

Later

You and Kai was out together having a chat while getting some groceries for the meal as both of you went into a store and get what you needed. You accidentally bumped into someone. " Watch it punk!" " S-Sorry" you said as the jerk was about to say something to you, but they started to flich as Kai came over and grab the person by the throat " Is something wrong? Clearly they said sorry now get out of here." He threatened him as the person scurry away.

" Thanks." " No problem couldn't let that jerk bother you." He said as both of you continued your shopping until you were done and head back to the ship.

( It was short and simple.)