2

Chapter 002: Men's Kindness to Men

    There is also a large window above the small window, several meters high from the small window, and several times the size of the small window. It is more than ten meters high by visual inspection. Standing here, he looks like a villain coming to a giant's great palace.

    Mo Danwen returned to the bed he got up just now. It was a normal bed, but it was like a toy bed for children to play house wine in an empty and tall room.

    Sitting on the bed in a daze for a while, no one came in, Mo Danwen was bored, and couldn't help but look towards the door several times while waiting.

    He hadn't noticed it before, but after reading too much, Mo Danwen felt that something was wrong. After studying the door carefully, he finally found something wrong.

    Just like the window just now, there are also two doors, one big and one small. The small door is a small part of the big door. Obviously, there is also a giant handle on the small door. It feels more and more like coming to the kingdom of giants!

    Mo Danwen also thought of a very embarrassing thing. If the small door and the big door were placed where he used to live, the small door would be like a dog door for pets.

    Bah bah bah! ! If it is a dog door, then what is he who is about to enter and exit there? !

    Not mentioning going in and out, Mo Danwen really didn't expect to go out instead of passively waiting for someone to come in to find him.

    Mo Danwen got out of bed again, walked to the small door, and held the doorknob.

    It shouldn't matter if you go out.

    Mo Danwen, who was used to taking the initiative to attack, turned the doorknob anyway. The door was unlocked, and it opened with just one twist.

    "Is anyone there?" Mo Danwen poked his head out and asked in a low voice.

    There was no one in the empty corridor, and Mo Danwen was very happy that there was no one!

    Just in time, it's a great time to get to know your "rival in love"!

    Walking in the unusually tall and empty corridors, Mo Danwen always felt that he was in the wrong place, and the corridors along the way were all empty, except for the doors on the walls of the corridors, he could not see any decorations, a kind of A cold and lifeless shadow hung over him.

    Mo Danwen felt like he had walked for a century and hadn't reached the end of the corridor, but luckily he saw someone.

    Originally, he didn't want to meet people, but in this depressing environment, he hoped to meet people.

    "Excuse me, may I ask..."

    "#@%?" Is it him?

    "%&**!" He woke up!

    They have all heard that an omega suddenly appeared in the aircraft carrier. Even if they hadn't heard of it, their keen sense of smell could smell the alluring smell of "advanced" omega, it smells so good!

    The two men in high-end military uniforms talked about people Mo Danwen couldn't understand, as if pouring cold water on Mo Danwen's enthusiasm.

    Mo Danwen didn't go on, let's not talk about whether the two men understood his question. Even if they understood, if they didn't speak Chinese, he still couldn't understand their answer, and it was useless to ask. .

    They sniffed at the same time, maybe it was his illusion, Mo Danwen felt that they seemed to be smelling something on him.

    Could it be that he stinks? If he slept for a long time and didn't take a bath, it wouldn't be surprising if he would stink.

    Mo Danwen hurriedly raised his arms and put his arms in front of his nose to try to sniff, but he didn't smell the bad smell, which made him even more puzzled.

    Mo Danwen stayed for a while, and several people came around, but unfortunately he couldn't understand anything they said, obviously these people belonged to the same country.

    "%...#¥%..."

    More and more men gathered around, and the clean corridor suddenly became lively.

    "#¥@." A man took out a piece of compressed biscuit and stretched it out in front of Mo Danwen.

    This person was immediately despised, and others took out things and handed them to Mo Danwen.

    There are chocolates, fruits, even gems and rings.

    This is the meaning of goodwill. Even if the language is different, the body language is the same. Mo Danwen feels goodwill from their actions. However, he can understand the gift of food. What's the trouble with the gift of gems, rings and even roses? !

    Mo Danwen scratched his head, thinking that the customs and customs of the country are different, maybe these foreigners don’t know what the rose represents in China, as for gems and rings, Mo Danwen regards them as a sign of their wealth.