111

Sick dinosaurs don't even need to drink medicine, but healthy dinosaurs don't think they have to drink medicine.

The medicine had an unpleasant smell when it was boiled. They were glad that they were not sick and didn't need to drink it, but they didn't expect that among the many pots of medicine that were boiled, there was actually a pot prepared for them.

Dinosaurs were afraid of getting sick, and for their own lives, they forced themselves to drink it knowing that it was unpleasant to drink.

When drinking the medicine, the feeling is simply unprecedented. They can't tell which is more painful when drinking medicine or getting sick.

When some dinosaurs drink the medicine, they even have the idea of ​​throwing the bowl, but they still drink it in the end. There is no way, Mo Danwen and Ini are watching, if they don't want to drink, they will be forced like poultry. Drain it.

Of course, that’s what they think when they drink the medicine. After drinking the medicine, although there is still a bitter taste in their mouths, they think that they won’t get sick after drinking the medicine, and they won’t lose their lives. They are still very glad that they drank the medicine. .

Mo Danwen asked Osay to take people to catch poultry for medicine, while he and Kelun went to the river to think about how to solve the problem of water pollution.

"If you want me to find a way to solve the polluted water source, I can't help it. Even if you force me to bring me here and let me stand here for a few months, I still can't help it." Keren said honestly, "However, I think the schedule for boiling water should be brought up in the future. In the future, everyone will drink boiled water. Although it may not be useful, at least there are many bacteria in the boiled water."

"You're right, I forgot to let people boil the water before drinking it!" Mo Danwen suddenly realized, annoyed that he had forgotten such an important thing.

The tribe relies on a river. They didn't dig a well. The water they used was all drawn from the river. When Mo Danwen first came to this planet, he was forced by the situation. Except for the water for porridge and soup, he drank it when he was thirsty. It’s all unboiled water. Later, when a tribe was established, they forgot about it. Everyone and even them, all of them usually drink water from the river without any treatment, which is very unsanitary. Yes, he didn't find it.

Keren made a good suggestion. He felt that he was very powerful, and he couldn't help but feel a little airy, but he was only proud for a moment. He couldn't be happy when he thought that he couldn't solve the problem of the water source being polluted by the epidemic virus.

"Wait a minute, let me think about it." He said he was asking himself to think about it, but Mo Danwen was actually "conversing" with No. 1.

To be honest, Mo Danwen doesn't have a good way to deal with water quality problems. In fact, he is not much better than Kelen.

Kelun came here from a more advanced place, even from a more scientific interstellar space than modern times. The biggest advantage he can surpass Kelun is that he has a golden finger and an open system. Not only can he do tasks and get a lot of Rewards that are closely related to this planet can also be purchased from the system by earning prestige that this planet does not have.

Mo Danwen said to think about it, and Kelen naturally shut his mouth, lest Mo Danwen couldn't think of a way to blame him for disturbing his thinking. This is a common problem of many superiors. So, I just want an excuse to put the blame on them.

Although Mo Danwen is not such a person, but he was not in the past. Who can guarantee that this will not be the case in the future, he still just obeys orders and acts, maybe he will be able to protect himself.