110

In addition to treating diseases, disinfection is also very important. Mo Danwen knows this, but they don't have disinfectant water, so Mo Danwen asks people to use plant ash to disinfect.

Drive all the poultry to one side, drench the other side with boiling water first, then sprinkle with grass and wood ash to disinfect, then drive the poultry to the disinfected place, and disinfect the rest of the place in this way.

"Some of the poultry should have died." The epidemic has spread like this, and it can be said that it is in the late stage of the disease. If there are no dead poultry, Mo Danwen really doesn't believe it.

Sure enough, after hesitating, Orsay said honestly: "A lot of people died, we didn't dare to eat them, they were all buried."

"Buried?!" Mo Danwen was furious.

"Buried." Osay didn't know what Mo Danwen was angry about. Seeing him angry, he shrank his neck in fear.

Keren understood what was going on, and said quickly, "I didn't know at first, but he let people bury the dead poultry in the ground..."

Seeing that Column put all the blame on Osay, Betsy said bitterly, "You know this later, you didn't let us bury it, but only recently let us set the dead poultry on fire."

Keren gave Becky a sullen look, and said, "When I say I don't know, I mean I don't know it's a disease, and then I know it's a disease, so I let you burn the dead poultry with a handful of fire, isn't it wrong. Okay. Well, no one is happy when this happens, no one is responsible, and I am also partly at fault, and I will not let myself get away."

And Mo Danwen and Yi Ni are not stupid either. Could it be because he said a few words that he was different from others, that he was right and everyone else was wrong?

Mo Danwen breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that Kelen said that the sick and dead poultry had been burned, and asked, "Where did you burn them?"

"Over there." Keren pointed in a direction and took Mo Danwen over there.

That place was a bit far from where the tribe was, and everyone walked for a while before arriving. Keren pointed to the obvious digging marks on the ground and said, "I know it's an epidemic, and even if it's burned, I don't dare to choose a place that's too close. We dug a pit, threw the sick and dead poultry into the pit, threw firewood and burned it, and then filled it with soil after the fire was out."

Mo Danwen nodded in satisfaction, and asked again, "Have the previously buried poultry been dug up and burned?"

"It was dug out and burned. The place where the poultry was buried was also sprinkled with grass and ash. Later, some firewood was thrown into the pit to burn."

Mo Danwen and Ke Lun asked and answered, and Mo Danwen's complexion gradually improved.

Seeing Mo Danwen's face softened, Yini walked over and dragged Mo Danwen away, saying as he walked, "Go back quickly after seeing it, although it has already been disinfected, but I don't know if it has been disinfected. It's very powerful, and it can infect people, so let's leave quickly."

"Infecting people?!" Mo Danwen exclaimed.

How could he forget that some poultry diseases can be transmitted to humans, such as avian influenza, which is well known to women and children in modern times.

Everyone: "..." They didn't dare to say this, but Ini did. He was really stupid... Oh no, it's honest!

Osay, Keren and others turned their heads in unison, pretending that they didn't hear or see anything.