16

Chapter 016 Ini, Let's Live Together

    Mo Danwen ran away with the three little dinosaurs, and ran into Yi Ni.

    "Are you okay?" Mo Danwen saw Yi Ni being shot by his father with his own eyes, and worried that Yi Ni, who was only a human body, was injured.

    Yi Ni was also surprised when he saw Mo Danwen, especially his father hadn't followed this omega yet, "How did you escape?" Although he was also looking for them, he didn't expect to find them so soon, and his father also got rid of.

    "Speaking of this, I'm really pissed off! Your dad is really not a thing. He even took us to the cave and made me a mistress! But fortunately, he didn't bring me back to the dinosaur colony, otherwise I wouldn't be like this now It was easy to escape." Yabite may be very capable, but Mo Danwen thinks that their intelligence must be bad, and Yi Ni's father only wanted to prevent the dinosaurs from approaching the cave and hurt them, so why didn't he think that he would run away?

    Ini pursed her lips and said nothing.

    Mo Danwen thought that Yi Ni was upset that he said something bad about his father, so he quickly waved his hands and explained: "No, I mean..."

    Yi Ni shook his head, "I know who Weida is, he is just my adoptive father, and We are okay now, you don't have to worry that I will be sad because I heard you say bad things about him. It's a pity that my adoptive mother..."

    If Ini still has some feelings for Weida after leaving the group and living alone in the jungle, it is also what Weida just said After saying those words, he completely broke up, and he will no longer recognize that bad man as his father! He has only one mother and no father, and that is Liansheng.

    Mo Danwen nodded in understanding. He just said, Ini is a human being, how could there be a dinosaur father, it turned out to be just a adoptive father.

    [Ding, the main task, to seduce the man in front of you, do you accept it? ] System No. 1 reappeared.

    【reject! 】

    Mo Danwen hasn't felt oppressed yet, but he still wants to live with Yi Ni. They are fellow villagers, so it's easy to take care of them. And besides Yi Ni, he couldn't believe other men, not to mention that they were all dinosaurs, and they all expected him to give birth to them. In this regard, Yi Ni was also special, because Yi Ni actually took him out of the nest. throw it out.

    "Ini, let's live together!"

    Yi Ni was startled, but there was no reaction on his face, "Do you know what you mean?"

    "Um..." He guessed wrong about feelings, Yi Ni also meant to marry him and reproduce? !

    Yi Ni turned and left, Mo Danwen and the three little dinosaurs quickly followed.

    Mo Danwen knew that Yi Ni didn't want to abandon him this time, because he didn't disappear suddenly like last time, but just walked away slowly, which was a speed that allowed him to catch up.

    After a long time, Yi Ni turned around and said, "Don't follow me, I have flaws, and I can't become a prototype of a dinosaur."

    Mo Danwen: "Can't become a dinosaur? You're a fool, you are not a dinosaur, you are obviously a dinosaur. Humans who traveled here earlier than me! Do humans know that they are just humans..."

    Mo Danwen explained for a long time before he finally let Yi Ni understand that he and those dinosaurs are not of the same kind, they are partners!

    Yi Ni: "I still have flaws, and I have facial paralysis."

    "..." No wonder I have always looked like this. After thinking about it, Mo Danwen said, "It doesn't matter. If there are flaws, there will be flaws. If there is facial paralysis, then there will be facial paralysis. Let's join hands and show off here!"

    Mo Danwen thought about it carefully, and Roini really wanted to be a partner with him, and he went all out, it was better than living here without a fixed place, and a person who was unfamiliar with life and didn't know what to do. With three very edible little dinosaurs. And Yi Ni is the kind who knows how to survive at a glance. After all, if he can survive here, he must have personal powerful means.

    "You don't need to show off your power, you just need to survive." Ini didn't have any hope for Mo Danwen, this omega knew it was weak at a glance.

    "Oye!" Although he was underestimated, Mo Danwen chose to ignore Yi Ni's contempt because of Yi Ni's consent.