64

Two more days later, nine more rice seedlings grew on the river bank, which were the forty rice plants that were buried later. There are now eleven rice plants on the river bank, but two or three of the original two trees have grown. Meters tall, the new growth is only about ten centimeters.

In addition, the thirty rice plants that were randomly planted in other places for the first time also made a surprise discovery, and a rice plant grew!

The probability of 1 in 30, huh, the seedling rate is really low. The only thing that is gratifying is that Yini and Mo Danwen didn't have high hopes for the 30 rice buried in the ground, so Mo Danwen was very happy even if only one rice plant grew.

Since one has grown, the other twenty-nine rice has not moved, so it is estimated that this is the case. Mo Danwen is lazy and can't bear Eni's hard work, so he asked Eni not to water it.

The rice by the river is nourished by its own water, but the rice tree that grows seven or eight meters away from the river bank is relatively poor and needs to be "self-reliant".

"Anyway, we didn't water the rice that was here at the beginning, so it's not the same as successfully growing rice." This is Mo Danwen's excuse for telling Yini not to water it.

Ini suggested, "How about we dig up that rice tree and plant it by the river?"

"Good idea!" Mo Danwen's eyes widened, he didn't expect Yini to think of the idea of ​​transplantation.

The two agreed, they chose an address by the river to dig a hole, but they hesitated again when they walked to the rice tree, for fear that they would accidentally hurt the rice plant when digging, but it would wither after transplanting, and it would be a waste. A seedling.

"Well, be careful when you dig, remember to dig a little bit of soil, don't hurt the roots of the rice." Mo Danwen instructed Yi Ni to start.

Apart from not wanting to do it, it's one thing. Even if the rice transplant fails and withers, he didn't do it himself, so he won't feel too distressed. At least he can comfort himself that the rice was not lost in his own hands.

Yini didn't expect Mo Danwen to do it at first, well, in fact, he was reluctant to let Mo Danwen do it, so after getting Mo Danwen's order, he started. The method is naturally to do as Mo Danwen said.

The roots of the rice are dug up, planted in the place selected earlier with soil, and a little water is added, and the transplant is completed. As for whether it is successful, it will depend on the test of time.

So far, all twelve rice trees have grown on the bank of the river. Although they are not very neat, they have given Mo Danwen a great sense of accomplishment.

Mo Danwen pretended to wipe his sweat and sighed: "Actually, the planting industry is not very hard."

He obviously didn't know how simple and rude his planting method was. If a professional farmer saw it, he would definitely be scolded to death.

The rice bought in the space should be such a result, but the twenty rice outside has not moved yet, and Mo Danwen began to worry again.

"Do you think we should prepare first?"

"What are you preparing for?"

"It's just burying the rice again. We bury the rice by the river in the space, and when the rice grows seedlings again, if the twenty rice outside has no results, we will secretly transplant the rice seedlings in the space." The scene of the children cheering around the rice seedlings made Mo Danwen happy.

The reason why the seedlings are not transplanted now is because Mo Danwen still has hope for the twenty rice outside. He always feels that it is not that they will not grow, but the time has not yet come.