55

After eating a meal of rice porridge, Mo Danwen was very satisfied. He didn't even understand why he was so picky earlier, and whoever got this kind of rice would definitely be a treasure.

"Delicious!" God knows how long he has been thinking about the taste of rice!

"Mom." The three little dinosaurs also liked it very much. After eating, they smacked their lips and handed the bowl to Mo Danwen, obviously wanting it.

In the past, when they did this, Mo Danwen would add another bowl of soup to them. Unfortunately, this meal was just trying to cook rice, only four rice were put in, and the pot was already gone.

"Baby, it's gone. I'll cook it for you next time." There is still a lot of rice in the space. Thinking of breaking off those delicious rice one by one, Mo Danwen not only does not feel tired or wastes time, even I am afraid that there is not enough rice.

"Gone?"

The three little dinosaurs do not believe it. The cauldron stands on the stone, at least one meter high. They were only the height of Mo Danwen's knees. Nothing has to tiptoe.

Seeing them standing on tiptoe around the pot, Mo Danwen was both funny and angry. He reached out and knocked on each of the three little dinosaurs' heads, "If you say it's gone, it's gone. Could it be that I'm still lying to you? Do you think Mommy wants to hide it and eat it for myself?"

What kind of dinosaurs are these, even if he adopted them, he still had to be questioned by them? !

In other words, it seems that the little dinosaurs have been hunting recently. Except for the large beast that he and Ini caught two days ago, the small animals that he ate every day during this period were basically caught by children.

Thinking of this, Mo Danwen was a little ashamed.

"Baby?" Eni next to him noticed the new words that Mo Danwen blurted out.

As if to echo Ini's words, Egg Tart raised his head and asked Mo Danwen: "Mom, what does baby mean?"

Faced with two curious family members, Mo Danwen was always embarrassed to ask them to ask questions, so that they couldn't think of tea and dinner and couldn't sleep at night, so he explained patiently: "Baby originally refers to people's favorite items or important things. The name of things, and later some people called the people they love as babies, and when your mother calls you babies, it means that you are liked and important people to your mother!"

When Mo Danwen spoke, he faced the three little dinosaurs, and Eni, who was on the side, was completely ignored by him.

The three little dinosaurs danced happily: "Mom, baby, mother, baby!"

Mo Danwen thought at first that they were happy for him to call them baby, but later learned that they called him baby.

He knew that the children wanted to express that they liked him, but there were very few children who called their mothers "baby", which sounded unusual.

So Mo Danwen added: "Children, baby is usually what parents or elders call their children, or their lover, I am your elder, I can call you baby, but You can't call me baby."

"Oh!" The little dinosaur became frustrated immediately.

"Don't be sad, baby, just call you baby!"

"Okay, we are mother's baby!" The little dinosaurs said in unison, happy again.

After Yi Ni waited for the children to calm down, and Mo Danwen finally turned his eyes to him, he said affectionately to Mo Danwen: "Baby, you are my baby."