30

Chapter 030 Taking Tibetan Flavor Beads

    Mo Danwen was overjoyed, "called" out of the virtual screen and clicked into the backpack, and was even more happy to see the Tibetan flavor beads and the introduction to cultivation.

    But I am also a little dissatisfied, there is only one Tibetan flavor pearl.

    Although he had already guessed that he could only get one Tibetan Flavor Bead, one was really not enough.

    【Me, Yi Ni, and the three little dinosaurs, one scent bead is not enough, even if I hide my own smell, what about Yi Ni and the three little dinosaurs? Weida couldn't find me. Maybe he could guess that I was with Ini. Even if he didn't expect this, he would follow the smell of the three little dinosaurs to find us! 】Mo Danwen tried to bargain with Number One.

    [The stronger the alpha, the stronger the smell. Ini is the weakest of the alphas, and his smell is relatively weak. As long as you move, it will not be easy for Weida to find him. The three little dinosaurs are still young and not strong enough. Similarly, it is also difficult for Weida to find the three little dinosaurs. You are a high-end omega, only your smell is very strong and easy to be tracked by people, and the scent beads you put on your body will more or less weaken the smell of people around you. Don't think that I can give you more Tibetan Flavor Beads. How many rewards you get for doing tasks is determined by the system's program. Even if I am the system itself, I can't change it. 】

    Since there is no way to get more Tibetan flavor beads, and knowing that Weida can't find Yi Ni and the three little dinosaurs based on their smell, Mo Danwen focuses on another matter.

    【It’s inconvenient to carry the beads on your body all day, wouldn’t it have the same effect if you put them in the system backpack? 】He only has this suit left on his body, and it is estimated that it will become tattered soon. If he really only has a fur around his waist like those savages, where will the bead fortress be?

    【You can eat Tibetan Flavor Beads, the effect is the same as wearing them on your body, but you can't give them to others after you eat them. 】No. 1 answers all questions.

    Mo Danwen thought about it for a while, and decided to eat it for convenience.

    Mo Danwen took out the beads from the system backpack, and without thinking too much, he swallowed the beads in the river water, so as not to feel resentful when he found out that the beads tasted bad and didn't want to eat them.

    When Yi Ni saw the beads appearing suddenly, he didn't feel any more. When Mo Danwen took it, he thought it was a kind of medicine.

    After eating the beads, Mo Danwen didn't feel anything, so he asked Ini, "What do you think

    ?

    " It didn't affect him, so it was useless to ask him, so he turned his head and asked the three little dinosaurs by the river, "Do you smell mother's smell?" The

    three little dinosaurs were wondering why Mo Danwen's smell suddenly disappeared, although They didn't understand Mo Danwen's words, but they guessed that was the meaning, so they shook their heads unanimously.

    Mo Danwen was satisfied, "It really is useful."

    [Of course it is useful. As I said, everything in the system is a good thing. You have used quick-acting medicines. Do you still doubt what I said? ! 】

    【Hehe~】Mo Danwen smiled and said nothing.