50

The little dinosaur came back with the wild vegetables, went back to the hole and threw it on the ground and ran away. Mo Danwen chased their buttocks and asked, "Where are you going?"

"To the toilet, to the toilet!" The little dinosaur repeated as if he could talk.

Mo Danwen watched the three little dinosaurs run out together with a half-smile on his face. He didn't know if it was a triplets problem. The three little dinosaurs even took time for their physiological reactions, and even went to the toilet at the same time. It really makes people cry.

"By the way, it's rare to have time, let's build a toilet!"

Although Mo Danwen taught them to go to the toilet when they defecate or urinate, but in fact they don't have a toilet, they just find a place anywhere, which is equivalent to defecate anywhere. A few feet of sand covered the stool, resulting in a lot of miniature "grave bags" outside their caves. Every time Mo Danwen went out to see these grave bags, he didn't laugh or laugh.

Mo Danwen taught the three little dinosaurs to do this, and Ini followed suit. It is not necessary for Mo Danwen to say that when he went to the toilet, he had already followed the children's practice.

Mo Danwen needless to say, he was afraid of being seen by Ini and the three little dinosaurs after defecation, and felt embarrassed, so the soil for burying his stools was always more than that of Ini and the three little dinosaurs. The small tomb bag with layers of soil, don't ask, what is buried in it is Mo Danwen's stool.

The weather is hot now, even if I bury the stool with a layer of soil, but after a long time and the quantity is large, it still emits an odor. Sometimes Mo Danwen feels like he can smell this smell when he sleeps. Odor, sleep is not at ease.

Mo Danwen wanted to build a toilet for a long time, but in the past, when he didn't know which plants to eat, he spent his time hunting. Sometimes he went out hunting for a long time, and he might not be able to find enough meat for the family to eat. Now there are wild vegetables. Taking care of mushrooms, a meal can fill the stomach with a lot less meat, and it is much healthier, so I finally have time to talk to Ini about building a toilet.

"How to build?"

Yi Ni had heard Mo Danwen say that the toilet is a place for urinating and urinating. When urinating and urinating, he said that going to the toilet is more elegant, hygienic and convenient. Although he did not know what Wenya and sanitation were doing, he still followed. After I learned it, when I heard Mo Danwen say that he would build a toilet, he was actually more curious than gentle and hygienic. He wanted to know what the toilet was that Mo Danwen said from time to time.

"How to build...let me think about it."

It is impossible to do a toilet like the modern one. It is almost the same as a wooden bucket, but in this way, urine and feces will be piled up on a bucket. Squat on it.

If you want to flush the feces away, you need to dig a **** tract, and there is no cement here, a dirt **** tract that you have tasted, and you don’t know how much water you need to flush the feces away. The large amount of water used to flush the toilet is also a problem.

After thinking about it, Mo Danwen actually felt that the technical content of the toilet was too high, and he felt that he had no way to start.

"Don't think too complicated, don't think too complicated..." Mo Danwen patted his head with his hands, trying to pat those profound thoughts away.

Seeing that Mo Danwen thought too much, Yini said, "Tell me about how to do it, and I'll do it."

"It's hard to do it... Yes, I'll tell you the principle, you can think of a simple way." Mo Danwen decided to give half the pressure to Yini, "The toilet I said is to have a place to carry urine and urine. , there's a tunnel to flush the dirt away, and a urinal for feces."