103

Yi Ni quickly placed the food and grabbed Mo Danwen's hand to prevent him from harming their children, "Calm down, you can't think of a way because you are under too much pressure."

"There is no motivation without pressure, and we are about to run out of meat, can there be no pressure?"

"If you don't eat meat, you can't eat meat. We drink porridge, eat, eat vegetables, eat fruit... It's just that we don't starve to death."

Mo Danwen pointed out the key point: "They are dinosaurs..." What if you can't help but gnaw on your partner?

Actually... In fact, Mo Danwen is also a carnivore.

Yi Ni naturally thought of this problem, otherwise he would not be in a hurry to solve the problem of lack of meat, just an excuse to appease Mo Danwen, no matter if it is an excuse or not, he can't let Mo Danwen hurt himself and his stomach. That's it for the child.

"Don't worry, I can definitely figure out a way!"

The pressure on Yi Ni was not smaller than that of Mo Danwen, but now, the pressure is even greater.

As a result, Mo Danwen failed to come up with a solution under the pressure of pressure, but Yi Ni remembered one thing.

"There are so many animals in the space, I just need to get some out."

Mo Danwen suddenly realized, "Space?!" Yes, how could he forget that Ini still has space!

Having said that, he remembered that the last time he entered the space, the river was full of fish, and there were pheasants and hares everywhere, which was very inconsistent with the law of ecological balance. Balance is fine.

Of course, this is not the point. The point is that Mo Danwen remembered that the rice they are growing now comes from Yini's space.

This kind of rice is different from his original world. It grows big, grows fast, and cooks very quickly. It does not waste wood. It is very suitable for the conditions of this world, and it can also fill the huge food intake of dinosaurs.

Rice is like this. Animals and fish in space are also suitable for breeding in this world, right?

Those fish and wild animals reproduce very fast in space, and even if they can't grow as fast as space, they should be better than the original animals and fish in this world.

Thinking of this, Mo Danwen very much agrees with Ini's approach, even if it doesn't grow fast outside, at least it can be used as food, it will never be worse than now.

In this way, the dinosaurs in the tribe woke up one day and found that the place where they kept animals was suddenly filled with chickens, rabbits, cattle and sheep, and there were no less than a few hundred fish in the river.

Orsay and Becky were too shocked to speak.

Coron paused and blurted out: "What's going on here, a biological explosion?"

So everyone's attention turned to Coron's words, pestering him to explain what a biological explosion was.

Kelun explained it by taking the Cambrian explosion many years ago as an example, and everyone felt that this was a bit similar to the current situation, but not very similar.

Mo Danwen was also stunned. He didn't expect that Yini would move so many animals and fish out of the space without saying a word, and he was also sent directly to the fence of the tribe's captivity. He was also drunk.

Ini didn't think about it too much, and only said one sentence with a cold face: "I caught this last night, enough to eat for a while."

The fish in the river have almost disappeared, and there are far fewer small animals nearby, but Eni caught them back in one night. Everyone wanted to ask Eni how he did it, but looking at his cold face, even his body Lian Sheng, his adoptive mother, was also very sensible and did not ask.