24

Chapter 024 The same miracle happened

Weida restores the dinosaur form and takes Mo Danwen and the three children back to the original place. The unfinished dinosaur meat has been cleared away.

"You three children go out to play first." Weida sent the three little dinosaurs away.

Mo Danwen had a bad heart, hugged the three little dinosaurs and pretended not to know what Weida meant, anyway, he wanted to keep the little dinosaurs away from him, otherwise his chastity would really be lost.

"Little dear, listen to me..."

"Don't let the children leave, I'm worried about them." Mo Danwen didn't let Weida finish his sentence, he only thought that Weida had a sense of shame, and if the children were around, he wouldn't move him.

But he was obviously wrong. Wei Da originally sent the children away only because of Mo Danwen. Since Mo Danwen didn't care anymore, he didn't take it seriously, "You don't mind the children watching, so you don't have to drive them away. Anyway, they are still young and ignorant."

Mo Danwen: "!!" That's not what he meant!

"Then let's start." Weida waited for a while, Mo Danwen still hugged the baby and didn't move, he had no choice but to change into a human form, "You seem to like this form better."

He didn't expect this omega to mate. He likes to use human form all the time, but thinking about it carefully, he has never seen him return to his original form once, and he doesn't even know what kind of dinosaur he is.

Weida approached Mo Danwen and sniffed it carefully, but he still couldn't smell what kind of dinosaur it was, only thought it was very fragrant.

Seduced by this fragrance, Weida roared excitedly.

Mo Danwen was even more worried when he saw Weida was in heat.

"Little dear~" Weida took two steps closer, reaching out to pull the little dinosaur away from Mo Danwen's arms.

Crap! ! Mo Danwen's mind was blank, he had no countermeasures at all, and some only felt sad about the misfortune that would happen soon.

"Woo~~~~" There was another burst of horns.

Mo Danwen shook his spirits and felt that he was saved. This is how he escaped last time, but then he felt that the same miracle would not happen twice, and he returned to a sad look.

Weida's situation was the same as Mo Danwen's, with ups and downs of emotions. He thought that this time he could finally leave his mark on this omega, but in the end, the horn of his own tribe sounded again.

It's not that he didn't think about ignoring everything, but if the chief didn't stand up when the tribe was in danger, such a chief was not worthy of being the chief, and he would be suspected and blamed by everyone.

Wei Da didn't want his prestige to be damaged, and after struggling in his heart, he decided to go back.

"It's the horn of our tribe. I'll go back and have a look, and I'll come back!"

The last time I went back, nothing happened. No one knew why the horn sounded. Weida was entangled after returning, but he was forced to discuss the horn with everyone in the tribe.

Sounded for no reason. He thought to himself, if it was the same situation this time, he would get rid of the tribe and come back as soon as possible.

Before Mo Danwen could react, Weida had returned to his dinosaur form and flew away. When Mo Danwen came back to his senses, Weida was nowhere to be seen.

Mo Dawen was overjoyed, "Little ones, run!"

No. 1 reappeared, still the little kid in a bellyband from last time, wearing incompatible sunglasses, standing in front of Mo Danwen, [Wait! 】