14

Chapter 014 Caught and Became a Mistress

    "Are you also fascinated by him?"

    "Dad, you already have a mother!" Yi Ni didn't answer but just repeatedly emphasized the fact that Weida already had Liansheng.

    "Liansheng? It's just an omega that can't lay eggs. An omega that can't lay eggs has no use value, and it's not a pity to give it to others." Wei Da said disdainfully.

    Ini's face darkened. He knew that his adoptive father, Weida, was dissatisfied with his adoptive mother because of her inability to have children, but he didn't know that his adoptive father's dissatisfaction was so deep that he was willing to speak out in front of him!

    Although Mo Danwen didn't know how Ini got his dinosaur father and mother, but he could tell that Weida was a scumbag who wanted to abandon his wife!

    "Hey, the inability to have children is not necessarily the problem of his mother Liansheng, it may also be your problem, it may be your infertility!" As a doctor, Mo Danwen still understands this simple science.

    Yi Ni said: "You abandoned your mother for an omega, even if you don't care about your mother's feelings, don't you mind being gossiped about yourself?"

    There has never been such a thing as abandoning an omega, and Weida He is still a leader, with a head and a face. If he really does such a thing, even if everyone dare not say it in front of him, they will secretly laugh at him in private.

    Yi Ni knew his adoptive father well, and he knew that his adoptive father would not be willing to fall into the situation of being gossiped about by others, and that his adoptive mother couldn't give birth had already made his adoptive father feel ashamed. But that can be said to be the problem of the adoptive mother. Most people laugh at the adoptive mother, but sympathize with the adoptive father.     Furthermore, as this omega just said, maybe it is not the problem of the adoptive mother but the problem of the adoptive father. If the adoptive father abandons his original partner to be with this omega and is laughed at by others, it is a trivial matter, but in the end he still cannot have children. Now everyone knows that it is the adoptive father's failure in that aspect, not the adoptive mother's problem.     Wei Da also thought of this problem, and his face was a little bit bad, but Mo Danwen couldn't tell it, only Yi Ni, who had been with dinosaurs for several years, could see it.     Ini secretly breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that he had persuaded his adoptive father, but he still didn't dare to take it lightly.

    Wei Da turned to Mo Danwen and said: "Is it my problem or my partner's problem, you can find the answer!" After all,

    he is not willing to give up Mo Danwen, this clearly shows that he still wants to take Mo Danwen back.

    "Dad, don't force me!" Ini assumed an attacking posture.

    "It's so cool!" Mo Danwen applauded to help.

    Weida sneered, "What can you do?" As

    he spoke, Weida flapped his wings and sent Ini flying. After a while, Ini had already flown to an unknown place.

    Mo Danwen was speechless, and Yi Ni was really weak, wasting his feelings.

    "Would you come with me by yourself or I'll catch you, the former must be more comfortable than the latter."

    Wei Da grinned, thinking he was very attractive, but he didn't know that Mo Danwen felt disgusted when he saw his bloody mouth.

    "The former." There was no savior, and the three little dinosaurs were unreliable, so Mo Danwen had to deal with the dinosaur temporarily, and then find a chance to escape, so as not to suffer from resistance now.

    "Then come up." Weida stretched out his hand in front of Mo Danwen.

    Mo Danwen jumped up, without his order, the three little dinosaurs followed suit.

    "Spineless!" Mo Danwen complained to the three little dinosaurs in a low voice.

    "Woooooo~~" The little dinosaur knew that Mo Danwen was angry with them, so he rubbed his head against Mo Danwen's body acting like a baby.

    Seeing the intimacy between Mo Danwen and the three little dinosaurs, Weida was a little dissatisfied. This is his omega, but it's a pity that it's not his child.

    Obviously, even if he promised Mo Danwen that he would treat these three dinosaurs as his own children, Weida still couldn’t do it in the end. Few people can treat their real sons and nominal sons equally, especially when his partner is replacing other dinosaurs. born cub.

    "Here we are, you live here temporarily." Weida took Mo Danwen and the three little dinosaurs to a cave, and after putting them down, he urinated near the cave, "I leave my scent around here, the average dinosaur Don't dare to approach."

    "..." Beast! !

    Mo Danwen thought that Weida would bring him back to the dinosaur colony, even if he abandoned his first wife, he would at least abandon it openly, but he didn't expect this dinosaur to be so shameless that he kept him outside as a mistress!