8

Chapter 008 The Abandoned Yi Ni

    Mo Danwen was a good boy since he was a child. He never fought and was chased like this, let alone being chased by a group of people and a group of dinosaurs!

    "Huh huh..." After a while, Mo Danwen was so tired that he was out of breath.

    The price of being a good boy who studies hard and improves every day is that his physique is not as good as those who often play or exercise. Mo Danwen has never hated his poor physical strength as much as now.

    Fortunately, this is a primitive planet. There are not many other things, the most plants, and an endless jungle. Mo Danwen is small, and he can naturally run faster than large dinosaurs in the jungle.

    Those dinosaurs were like drunk men, rampaging in the jungle, not to mention disturbing the nearby animals, and even they themselves were hit all over the head.

    The dinosaurs were about to catch up to Mo Danwen, and they were delayed for a while because Mo Danwen walked into the "trail" and made it difficult for them to pass, so they opened the distance again.

    Mo Danwen couldn't help cursing: "Idiot!"

    These dinosaurs really only have flesh but no heads. They maintained the form of dinosaurs in the warship at that time, and they kept chasing him in the form of dinosaurs when they ran out. They can obviously change into human form. Running as fast as he did in the jungle, but they all forgot about it!

    Mo Danwen was very glad that he escaped, otherwise, if he was really crushed by these idiots, he would have to kill himself with a piece of tofu.

    Wait, now doesn't seem to be the time to be happy! He hasn't completely got rid of them yet, maybe he is still rejoicing now, and he will be arrested the next moment.

    With a shake of spirit, Mo Danwen felt that he seemed to have the strength to run away again.

    Suddenly, Mo Danwen seemed to have stepped on something, fell into the ground, and slid down the slide below for a long time before stopping.

    Mo Danwen rubbed his butt and got up.

    "Damn it, why is there a slide here!" The slide was relatively slippery, but it was far worse than the modern cement. It was a bit rough, and Mo Danwen's butt was sore after sliding around.

    "Strange, where are people?"

    A group of dinosaurs ran and ran after Mo Danwen, and they saw Mo Danwen spare a big tree in front of them, but when they passed the big tree, they couldn't find anyone!

    "Why is it missing? Did you go to your place?" "

    Not here, where did you go?"

    "Not here either!" The

    dinosaurs looked around, but they didn't notice a hole in the ground behind the tree. , Yini watched all this secretly, his eyes darkened.

    Ini is a defective dinosaur who cannot transform into a dinosaur form, so he has been abandoned and lived alone in the forest.

    Back then, it was the chief's wife, an omega, who picked up Ini, who was a child.

    Here, the earlier the dinosaurs turned into human form, the stronger their abilities, so Ini was considered a very strong person, and was welcomed by the leaders and everyone in the group.

    But the good times didn't last long. After several years, Ini didn't try to become a dinosaur and could only show mediocre abilities. He was driven out of the group and lived alone in the dangerous forest.

    In fact, Ini is stronger than many dinosaurs that have turned into human forms, but once those dinosaurs become prototypes, their strength has increased several times. And still a flawed "dinosaur".

    The law of this world is "survival of the fittest, and the strong are respected". Ini is weak and has no friends. After leaving the forest, no one cares about his life except his adoptive mother who picked him up and visited him twice. up.

    Innie's adoptive mother is an omega, and omegas are scarce now, and it is extremely dangerous to leave the dinosaur group alone. Therefore, when Inney's adoptive mother Liansheng is coming, it is always safe to be accompanied by Inney's adoptive father, Weida.

    Weida is the chief of a tribe and shoulders the heavy responsibility for the safety of the tribe. Therefore, he cannot leave the tribe for too long to avoid getting the danger signal that the tribe is being attacked in time. Weida uses this reason to explain why it took so long for them to visit Ini once.

    In fact, Yi Ni knew very well that his adoptive father didn't like him. No one would like a weak person, except his adoptive mother. The adoptive father just had to accompany his adoptive mother to see him under the persuasion of his adoptive mother.

    Omega is rare. In a tribe, omega is usually shared by the tribe, but there is one exception in each tribe, that is the tribal leader. The tribal leader has the supreme right and can even monopolize an omega, but the premise is that the leader is powerful enough , Weida is one of them, and Liansheng is his exclusive omega.

    It's a pity that Liansheng hasn't given birth for many years, so he doesn't get much favor from Weida, but Liansheng is Weida's omega, even if he didn't like Liansheng, Weida didn't drive him away.

    Liansheng knows his current situation, and generally dare not make any demands on Weida, but Yi Ni is special, that is the son he picked up and raised for several years, he has feelings for him, and he already regards Yi Ni as his own biological son!

    It's not that Liansheng never thought of leaving the community to be with Yi Ni, but Yi Ni refused.

    Yi Ni is doing this for the benefit of her adoptive mother. The adoptive mother stays in the colony of her adoptive father. She only needs to serve the adoptive father alone, and she can survive in this dangerous place.

    His ability is so weak that even protecting himself is a problem, how could he let his adoptive mother take risks with him, not to mention that his adoptive mother is an omega that everyone wants to fight for, he really has no confidence in letting his adoptive mother live a safe life with him.

    In order to survive in this dangerous jungle, Yi Ni, who was driven out, chose to live underground, and dug a tunnel leading to his residence. The place where Mo Danwen accidentally fell was the way to Yi Ni's residence.