77

"You smell blood, what's the matter?" Ini, who was also a little guilty just now, didn't notice it for a while, but he smelled it now, just a little bit, so he ignored it earlier.

"When I was cultivating just now, I accidentally lost my mind and lost my breath. When I channeled the true qi back to the meridians, I suffered internal injuries and vomited a little blood."

Mo Danwen wanted to say that he was so angry that he vomited blood when he learned that the mission failed while cultivating, so that the three little dinosaurs could know the consequences of what they did, but the system couldn't tell them, so he had no choice but to cause internal injuries due to distraction in his cultivation. The responsibility is pushed onto his own head.

"Is it all right?" Ini asked Mo Danwen's physical condition first.

"It's all right!"

"Let's see." Yini stretched out his hand to catch Mo Danwen's pulse and sent a burst of infuriating qi. The two practiced the same cultivation manual, and the infuriating qi was the same, so they were not excluded.

Infuriated in Mo Danwen’s body, and returned to Yini’s body. He was sure that Mo Danwen would not go into trouble because of this. Knowing that the internal injury was not serious, Yini began to ask Mo Danwen why his mind was distracted at that time. .

"Why are you so careless? It's not a trivial matter to be distracted when cultivating. What are you thinking about?" Fortunately, Mo Danwen often reminds him to focus on cultivation and not to be distracted. As a result, he himself is distracted. Injured himself.

"Uh..." It's really hard to explain, so I can only say half-truths, "At that time, I suddenly felt uneasy in my heart, I always felt that something was going to happen, but I didn't expect it to happen, but it wasn't anything else, it was me. Self-wandering has caused internal injuries.”

It feels a little fantasy, but it is this kind of statement that makes people unable to find the wrong place. After all, how can others know if it is my own idea.

Indeed, Eni couldn't pursue further questions, but he still clearly remembered Mo Danwen's anger towards Kelun when he came back, "You were very angry when you came back and said you wanted to settle accounts with Kelun, what's going on?"

"..." God, this is the hardest question to answer!

Mo Danwen simply forgot about this, and didn't think about using any excuse to prevaricate it, but now he just feels that his head is blocked by a stone and can't move.

"Is that too? Or are you actually thinking of excuses?"

Mo Danwen was startled, and quickly said, "I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm just hungry."

Does being hungry have anything to do with not talking? ! The result of nonsense is that the words that are said do not connect at all.

Mo Danwen thought he was revealing his secrets, but he never thought that Yini took it seriously, and said seriously: "I'll go to the space to cook."

This time is indeed time to cook.

It was not until Yini disappeared into the space that Mo Danwen was completely relieved.

This way, he can get through. Mo Danwen doesn't know whether to say that he is smart or whether to take the excuse that Ini loves him so much that he is hungry.

Not long after Eni left, Mo Danwen also thought of a question - he left Eni to guard the children when he left, why didn't Eni know that the children drove Kelun away?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Ini had a foot in the matter of driving out Keren.

"Dessert, come here." Mo Danwen beckoned to a little dinosaur. Dessert was the leader of the three little dinosaurs. He must have taken a big responsibility for driving Kelun away.