59

Mo Danwen is already in the middle stage of foundation building, and it is easy to fly over a river.

He passed by, and Ini wanted to follow, but he couldn't leave the children here. Ini held one in each hand, took two to the past, and then came back to bring the other one. Anyway, there was only one seriously injured dinosaur on the other side of the river. , Mo Danwen can handle it.

The seriously injured dinosaur fan seemed to see a person "flying" over, he smiled wryly, suspecting that he was hallucinating.

It’s true that dinosaurs can fly, but I’ve never seen a dinosaur that can fly when it’s in human form, especially since that person doesn’t have wings, it’s impossible to fly.

Osay closed his eyes and felt that it was beautiful to have such a fantasy before he died.

"Acridine, are you dead?" Mo Danwen called a few times, but the dinosaur didn't respond, so he kicked the dinosaur, "Just say it when you're dead, to save me wasting time."

Osay was sure that he was not auditory hallucinations, especially that he was kicked. He opened his eyes and saw Mo Danwen's first reaction: "omega?!" And it's still advanced!

"The hidden flavor beads have failed?" Mo Danwen raised his arm and put it on his nose to smell it.

[It's not that the hidden flavor beads are invalid, it's that you are too close, especially if you touch him, even if it is a little taste, he can determine your "identity". ] No. 1 explanation.

After the random mission was issued, he appeared in mid-air on standby at any time, as if he expected Mo Danwen to need his explanation.

"Advanced omega!" Orsay repeated one more side, and this time he added the word "senior".

For dinosaurs, omega means life, and even more so for advanced omega. Osay is very excited, and he has energy in an instant, but unfortunately his body still can't move.

Being called an omega twice in a row, Mo Danwen became angry and sneered: "Tsk, you are dying, even if you meet a high-level omega, you will have no luck!"

Osay's feisty eyes dimmed in an instant, and omega was right, he was dying.

It was found that the seriously injured dinosaur would not die for a while, Mo Danwen discussed with him: "I'll try to save you, okay?"

"You can't save him." Osay said with certainty that no one in the tribe could save him, even this high-level omega.

"Anyway, I'll try. If I save you, you will have to obey me in the future, and obey me from the heart. How about this deal?" Mo Danwen not only wanted to get the reward, but also wanted to get one by the way. prestige.

Knowing Mo Danwen's plan, No. 1 grinned.

No matter how you look at that smile, it was a mockery, and Mo Danwen chose to ignore it.

No matter what other people think, it's true that he has a good life, and he didn't do anything wicked, not to mention that No. 1 is a virtual image that others can't see.

Although the odds are very low, Mo Danwen's confidence gives Orsay a glimmer of hope, "If you can save me, my life is yours, and I will do whatever you ask me to do in the future!"

Mo Danwen pouted, he didn't want him to do anything, he just wanted him to obey and admire him from the bottom of his heart, so that he could increase his prestige.

Forget it, it's hard to say what's on the inside, even if he explained it to the dinosaur and the dinosaur promised him, it would be useless if he didn't do it later, so let it be.