62

When they went back, Mo Danwen took a cane, Ini held the toilet, and three little dinosaurs bounced around the two of them. If it wasn't for Ini who was still doing carpentry just now, it would have been like a family out for a walk.

Although this kind of life is a bit hard, it is better than being relaxed and stress-free, living a full and comfortable life. You don’t have to compare yourself with other people if you have money, a house and a car, and you don’t have to worry about being so poor that you have no place to live or have no money to buy food or high-end clothes. Anyway, even if you have money, you can't buy food and luxuries.

Of course, the so-called pressure does not include the threat of being captured or eaten by dinosaurs at any time.

Back in the cave, Mo Danwen showed a cane to Orsay: "Look, this is something that allows you to walk easily with only one leg."

Osay didn't want to attack Mo Danwen. When he saw something novel, he cooperated: "Is that the crutch you mentioned? It looks good, how do you use it?"

It's a pity that he can't express his secrets once he speaks.

Mo Danwen's smile froze. He didn't know how to use it and said that it looked good. Doesn't this mean that the crutches are just a good-looking flower stand?

But it seems that he is the only one who thinks this way. Ini and Osay didn't mean to look down on the crutches, they just didn't speak well. Perhaps it should be said that it was not their fault, but that he thought too much.

Mo Danwen thinks that he can't blame him for always trying to analyze what kind of information other people say a word hides. It's really in modern times, people like to be roundabout when they talk, if they don't have the scheming to think and guess, they will suffer. only him.

"It's..." Mo Danwen wanted to demonstrate for himself, but it was a crutch made according to Osay's height. Osay was at least a head taller than Mo Danwen. He didn't use it well, so he handed the crutch to the person who put down the toilet. Ini, let him demonstrate, "You demonstrate to Orsay how to do it."

When making the crutches, Mo Danwen said several times how to use the crutches. Only when he made it clear, did Ini know what kind of crutches to make, so Ini knew how to use the crutches.

Ini took the cane and showed it to Orsay seriously, even pretending that his right foot could not be used, and only walked with the left foot and the cane.

Although the expression on Ini's face did not change, Osay clearly felt that the breath exuding from Ini had changed. If you asked him how he knew it, he could only say that it was the keen intuition of dinosaurs (beasts).

Osay pretended to glance at Mo Danwen inadvertently. Don't ask, if Ini could have such a change, it must be what Mo Danwen said to Ini when he went out. There are very few omegas who can change alpha's thoughts, and there are even fewer examples of alpha changing attitudes in such a short period of time like Mo Danwen.

The conclusion drawn is that this omega is not an ordinary omega. Of course, "not ordinary" does not mean the distinction between high and low, but... Osay doesn't know how to say it. Anyway, Mo Danwen is very different from other omegas. Same.

It turned out that his idea was right. Not long after Osay accepted the new thing of crutches, he learned that the toilet can be used in the toilet.

Ini told him how to use the toilet, and when Ini said it, he drove Mo Danwen out of the cave ahead of time.

After Eni finished speaking, he took the toilet out and put it outside the toilet door. When Osay was about to go to the toilet, he put the toilet into the toilet and then helped people into the toilet to defecate.