17.2

Chapter 017.2 The Method of Pulling Chicken Feathers

    "Father!!" The

    three little dinosaurs seemed to know that their mother had taken refuge in this man, and they called their father with great anger, as if they were afraid that they would not be able to please Ini.

    Ini was still hesitating.

    "Dad, Mom!" The three dinosaurs called Dad to Yi Ni, and then called Mom to Mo Danwen, as if emphasizing the relationship between Yi Ni and Mo Danwen.

    No matter why they did this, after hearing them yelling like that, Ini felt comfortable, nodded and agreed to keep them, "Then keep them."

    Mo Danwen was speechless, these three little ghosts seemed to be very smart, But sometimes he'd rather they be stupid!

    Yi Ni took one big and three small ones back to his den, which is the cave that Mo Danwen had been to before. He and Mo Danwen are in human form, and can pass through the entrance and exit. The three little dinosaurs are still small, so there is no problem, but wait The three little dinosaurs had grown up, so it would be inappropriate to live here. If they were still living below, at least the passage would have to be made much larger.

    "It's relatively small here, and I'll find time to make it bigger in the next few days." The cave, which was not big before, seemed very narrow because it accommodated two large and three small ones.

    Ini seemed a little embarrassed, but Mo Danwen couldn't see any changes on his face. Later, he remembered that Ini had said about his facial paralysis, so he secretly decided not to look at Ini's expression to guess his mood next time. Because it's all futile!

    "Gulu Gulu~~" Mo Danwen's stomach rumbled again.

    The prey brought back by Weida just now was eaten by only three small dinosaurs, and Mo Danwen didn't eat it. He wasn't interested in eating raw meat, but he didn't have time to cook it over a fire, not to mention he wasn't interested in eating dinosaur meat either.

    Ini dug in the corner for a while, took out a package of things wrapped in big leaves, and opened it in front of Mo Danwen, "Eat it, but not much, enough for you, but definitely not enough for them."

    "Jerky!" Mo Danwen's eyes lit up, and the shape looked like a chicken!

    Mo Danwen picked up half of the chicken and devoured it hungrily. He doesn't eat raw meat, but he can barely eat the dried meat. It's a pity that the meat smells good, but it tastes tasteless. It is estimated that Ini didn't spread salt or other seasonings.

    This is really not a good thing for Mo Danwen, but he eats it after being hungry for a long time, and this meal is extremely delicious for Mo Danwen.

    Seeing that Mo Danwen took half of the chicken and gnawed it up, Yi Ni squatted down holding the remaining jerky and handed it to the three little dinosaurs.

    This is his stock, which can last him seven days. Anyway, it is for his partner and children, so he doesn't feel bad.

    The three little dinosaurs patted their bellies at the same time, telling Yi Ni that they had eaten.

    "They were so full just now that they could hardly walk." Mo Danwen mumbled while chewing.

    God knows how hard it will be for him to get three well-fed little dinosaurs moving!

    The three little dinosaurs nodded, expressing their agreement with Mo Danwen's words. But smelling the smell of jerky, they couldn't help stretching their heads over. Just when they wanted to try the smell of these jerky, Mo Danwen slapped each of them on the head.